HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Great Gabby (in progress)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
awilda
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: The Great Gabby (in progress)   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 pm

In my younger and more naive years my mother gave me some advice that I’ve been testing ever since.

“Whenever you feel like getting a boyfriend,” she told me, “just remember that not every guy is worth fighting for.”

She didn’t say anything more about relationship, but that one advice had kept me out of the so called, “bad-romance loop hole”. As a result, I’m inclined to being single, a habit that have given me plenty of time for reading books, hanging with friends, and also, for a little bubble bath-- which I take every night. A life different from my close friends: Mai, Ginger, and Adele; who are all occupied with their boyfriends.

One day an agreement had reached among my three friends, which was composed of bachelors that they deem suited for me to date, and if I should leave my unaccompanied life for a man of one of their choosing, then the winning woman would have a month worth of home cooked meals by the two unsuccessful ladies. Now, I didn’t have a say on this proposal but being the sport that I’m, I gladly accepted their suitors. It was on one of these dating setup that I have met Gabby-- the woman who give her name to this book.
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gabby (in progress)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 am

o.o nice romantic <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Great Gabby (in progress)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1