Share | 

[Insert cool intro thread name here]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IkatsuiKage
Battle Guard

PostSubject: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:21 am

Hello all!

My name's IkatsuiKage and I just joined your guild in Colossus and thought I'd share a little more information other then from my application. My real name is Jonathan but feel free to just call me Kage, Ikatsui, or Ika depending what you find easiest. I'm a 24 year old male who was born in Pennsylvania and moved all over the U.S. as my father was military. Currently I reside in Washington but you'll catch me in other time zones as I stay up late being as I work grave shift as a security guard.

I'm at the moment attending Pierce College for online classes for my associates degree as I've changed my major way too much and decided on a generic degree... I've attended Devry for video game design then moved over to the Art Institute of Seattle for animation and later web design but they just didn't hold my interests. Thus wasting lots of money, so learn from my mistake and be 100% sure in what you want to do when you go to college if not go generic. lol

So based on my background I have some photoshop and web skills that could be useful to the guild if needed. Web skills unfortunately are limited to html and css but I have managed another guild forum as a mod. (Not implying I want to be one or nothing so don't get the wrong idea, I feel that has to be earned.)

As for my future plans it's to go for my bachelors or join the military to become a rotary pilot. Not sure what branch though maybe coast guard so I don't have to be deployed over seas but will see, need to do more planning.

Lastly some hobbies of mine which like most probably on here are watching anime and playing video games. But my newest one I've developed is RC Helicopter flying which is pretty fun once you get the hang of it, just make sure to have spare parts for when you crash.

O ya and I like pizza, hot pockets and other lazy foods. <\|O_O|/> {Worship the microwave and toaster!)
Back to top Go down
awilda
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:46 pm

ohh javascript ish a pain to learn DX
I just wonder how tall are you since you are a security guard and muscular workouts run in ur blood xD
Back to top Go down
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Grats on making tryouts.
Back to top Go down
IkatsuiKage
Battle Guard

PostSubject: !   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 am

awilda wrote:
ohh javascript ish a pain to learn DX
I just wonder how tall are you since you are a security guard and muscular workouts run in ur blood xD

Javascript and php are indeed a pain to learn so much so that I have blanked out the horror of the classes and forgot.

I'm 5'8 or 5'9, seemed to have grown an inch even with my age or my height chart thingy is off. lol
Not really buff just skinny with a gut but it's ok I can suck it in. ;3

I stopped drinking soda and really should work out more but with college and work I tend to rather want to chill and play video games with my free time. Procrastination ftw!

MapleSyrup wrote:
Grats on making tryouts.

Thanks, need to improve my skills to a power level of over 9000! I've been working on getting +10 goblin gear as well and almost have full set.
Back to top Go down
ikkiau
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 am

Atleast java doesnt require any memory crap to deal with Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ikkiau
Autumn
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Oh cool Razz Someone near my age for once.

Welcome and all.

I've been trying to go to college on and off, but I can't ever figure out what I truly want to major in. Razz I think I may go back at the beginning of next year for computer tech, because it'll allow me to profit in life so I can buy all the things I want. ;p

So ya welcome. :3
Back to top Go down
Yuji
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Oh hai there.
Back to top Go down
IkatsuiKage
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:23 am

Autumn wrote:
Oh cool Razz Someone near my age for once.

Welcome and all.

I've been trying to go to college on and off, but I can't ever figure out what I truly want to major in. Razz I think I may go back at the beginning of next year for computer tech, because it'll allow me to profit in life so I can buy all the things I want. ;p

So ya welcome. :3

Thanks for the welcome, anything with computers for a major is a good choice now a days so I wish you luck when you start and hope you like it. Plus money is good, would build the best computer I could and hook up a big ass screen tv to it if I had any. lol

But alas college funds and car payments have me broke.

Yuji wrote:
Oh hai there.

Yo!
Back to top Go down
TechniqueX
Desu

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:59 am

Broke college kids ftw! Welcome to Colossus.

I actually wasted 2 years and a lot of money at ITT Tech before going forth with my major. It's a shame that I had to waste that time and money but it lead me up to this point so it's not all bad.
Back to top Go down
ikkiau
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:57 am

TechniqueX wrote:

I actually wasted 2 years and a lot of money at ITT Tech before going forth with my major. It's a shame that I had to waste that time and money but it lead me up to this point so it's not all bad.
Am I not welcome if I'm a college kid and not broke? :'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ikkiau
IkatsuiKage
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 am

ikkiau wrote:
TechniqueX wrote:

Am I not welcome if I'm a college kid and not broke? :'(

No you must give us 1k Dragon Nest gold to join the broke college kids club, its a standard entry fee for rich people. D:

Your welcome to post in my threads for free though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert cool intro thread name here]   

Back to top Go down

[Insert cool intro thread name here]
Page 1 of 1