HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Star Wars The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guyliner
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Star Wars The Old Republic   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:06 am

Man I cannot wait to play this game! It's been in the working for sooooo many years! I loved playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 so I'm extremely hyped for this game! There is an update on the website swtor.com every Friday Very Happy Not sure how many of the guild members here are Star Wars fans, but I thought I'd post some info about it xP

Classes

Jedi Knight

Valiant, Determined, Guardian of Peace

A symbol of hope in dark times, the Jedi Knight stands for the legacy of the Jedi Order—more than twenty-thousand years of protecting the Republic and keeping the peace across the galaxy. Though Jedi Knights have served as generals, guerilla fighters, and warriors for generations, their legendary combat prowess faces its greatest test during this age.

Through years of disciplined training and meditation, the Jedi Knight hones body and mind into perfect harmony. Combining the foresight of the Force with unrivaled reflexes and practiced physical precision, the Knight turns combat into an art form, gracefully executing acrobatic feats in tandem with elegant lightsaber tactics.

A source of inspiration to allies and intimidation to adversaries, the Jedi Knight’s presence is welcome in any confrontation. The Order’s long history of fighting for justice has earned the trust of countless friends and the hate of innumerable enemies. Few, though, are foolish enough to challenge a seasoned Jedi Knight unless they have the skills and technology to even the odds.

Sith Warrior

Champion of the Dark Side

An unstoppable force of darkness, the Sith Warrior is entrusted with the task of destroying the Empire’s enemies and enforcing Sith domination across the galaxy. The Warrior channels the destructive emotions of fear, anger, and hatred to purge weakness from body and mind and become a being of pure, brutal efficiency.

Destined to eradicate the incompetent chaos created by the Jedi, the Sith seek to rule the galaxy through power and intimidation. The armies of the Sith Empire are trained to accomplish this task, but they require the leadership of bold Sith Warriors—loyal and mighty overlords—who will drive them to conquest and victory.

These cold-blooded conquerors waste no time with cunning manipulations and carefully-crafted plans. Sith Warriors crush their opponents and stride toward their goals with dreadful determination, leaving ruin and annihilation in their wake. Emanating awe and terror at every step, they accept nothing but absolute obedience from their followers. In turn, Sith Warriors can serve as loyal subjects to their own dark masters, often surprising enemies and allies with their rigorous honor and perfect discipline.

Whether they align their ambitions with those of the Dark Council or become renegades in pursuit of their own goals, they are never far from the action. Their fierce hatred of the Jedi keeps Sith Warriors at the forefront of any conflict with the Republic. The passion to eradicate the Jedi Order fuels many of their actions, but that does not make them single-minded fools.

Ultimately, the destiny of any Sith Warrior is his own to choose… and woe to those who would stand in his way.

But yeah, there are a lot more classes and customizations on how your character can look. The game is scheduled to be released in May of 2011. Woot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/adam.c.long
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 am

Mm I've heard of this game before, I'll look at more information about it :p

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 pm

looks good.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm