HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Project Argenta - Phase 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: Project Argenta - Phase 1   Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:15 pm

TL;DR - This is NOT a migration to Argenta. I just want to be able to win tournaments that do take place on other servers, and this requires having level-capped alts.

As you may know, there are guilds on other servers. This is a problem for two reasons, because firstly - we cannot practice against those guilds without alts on their servers. And secondly - if there is a tournament on that server then we cannot win that tournament without alts on those servers.

For this purpose, I am sponsoring the power-leveling of fourteen level 32 alts on Argenta. Choose your class and usernames. If I receive no feedback during this week then I will assume that we want one of each class, with extra SM and Priests. I am prepared to put $140 towards this. However, powerleveling websites request $45 just to get to level 24. And I am not sure if purchasing accounts is safe either from scammers or Nexon Policy. Therefore I would like advice on pricing and on naming for Project Argenta alts. Or whether this plan is feasible..

In future stages of Project Argenta, I plan to recruit skilled Argenta players onto Velskud, and ally with my buddy's guild on Argenta.

Last edited by MapleSyrup on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: Project Argenta - Phase 1   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 pm

I would suggest paying us with event points and we will level the 14 chars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alwin
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Project Argenta - Phase 1   Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:24 am

Once I cap 32 on my SM, I can lvl up ppl's characters for cash. I'm always up for events that I can do. And money of course, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Argenta - Phase 1   

Back to top Go down

Project Argenta - Phase 1
Page 1 of 1