iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Colossus: Thuroh   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Years of Playing SM??

About 1 month

Never played cDN or kDN??

Nope

Why Swordman instead of other classes??

Compared to other classes right now, Swordman have a lot more options when it comes to different situtations in pvp

Why name yourself Thuroh??

I saw one of Thoreaus quotes when i was a kid. It goes like this," If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dream and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet success unexpected in common hours."

Been an inspiration for me =)

What made you join Colossus??

Colossus is a lot more active than most other guilds i've been in, and the people here are exceptionally nice Smile

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend??

Nope.

Do you give lessons or tutorials??

Im willing to if someone asks, anyone outside of guild, i'd ask for some kind of donation for lessons though.

Do you still have room for imporvement??

Absolutely, im very farfrom hitting any kind of skill ceiling.

What do you need to improve on??

Mostly timings, there are subtle openings in every class.

And finally, do you have any tips for new Swordmans out there?

Use the abilities you have wisely, not as fast as possible.

And finally, do you have any tips for new Swordmans out there?

Use the abilities you have wisely, not as fast as possible.

Back to top Go down
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:01 pm

<3 Good interview! I hope to get more players interviewed! And maybe some SM-lessons once my lat hits 24.
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:23 pm

I WANT INTERVIEW SHONKZ NEXT !!!! Come Here Shonkz Razz
Back to top Go down
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Good with the interview stuff DK but perhaps we should just post it on our forums since most of the nexon players in the nexon thread don't have a need for it. It's a good way for the guildies to get to know who other players in the guild are. If you want to post it in the new site as well, I can move it to a new section so everyone can see it. Maybe even host the player's profile on the front page.
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 pm

The purpose i posted the interview on Nexon forum is not just for our guildies to know our members well but to promote the individual itself and the guild in the same time.

Again, trollers will be in every forum.

They troll because:

1) They need attention which they can't obtain

2) They have no authority in real life and feel like they have the full authority on forum.

3) They are jealous

So, by us limiting ourselves and not posting on Nexon and etc. We are actually falling for the trollers which is a loss.

I've seen guild getting the upperhand of the situations when their guild get trolled. Instead of getting bad reputation, they got even more famous cause of the popularity.

Again, i want to make a "General Dan" or "ZeroX" figure in the guild. By actually promoting our top pvper to whole of DN.

I must admit i must not feed trollers by justifying and answering trolls.

My take in this is that we must not give up to trolls and endeavor thru the hard times.

Anyway, its up to the guild if they want to do so. If you wana combat this, you have my 120%.

Afterall, maintaining and growing the guild's reputation is my main priority.

Back to top Go down
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:11 pm

It was just a suggestion DK. Continue what you're doing. I don't have anything against it. I'm thinking of just creating a section on the new website anyways. Very Happy Keep up the good work. I'll let you know if anything comes up though.
Back to top Go down
TechniqueX
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Kryzer is correct in his suggestion DK. Your intentions aren't wrong either but it seems pompous to post it on the Nexon forums. People will recognize and flock to the good pvpers if that's what they see in the arena. They got advertised by others and not their own, be it their guild or themselves.

It's a lot more beneficial to do what Kryzer suggested and I think it's a great idea to have those interviews. It allows for our guild to learn about one another while possibly giving some tips for pvping as well. Otherwise the general public really don't care about that stuff and it's a waste of effort.
Back to top Go down
IkatsuiKage
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:08 am

I agree with Tech, lots of flamage going on in the thread you posted on nexon. lol
Back to top Go down
TechniqueX
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 am

Also it may be a bit off subject but we should be posting more on the new site... otherwise what's the point of having made it in the first place @___@
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:02 am

If it is the guild decision to stop promoting on nexon forum, im ready to comply. What i said above was just my take on the issue not a decision or suggestion Very Happy

Thx kryzer for that wonderful suggestion about the new website thingo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alwin
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Idk, I gota agree with them as well. It's like that solrising guy posting about generaldan. I mean, if the person interviewed WOULD like it on the nexon forums then yea I guess, but it is more of a in-guild thing to know each other. It just opens up a flame war.

Edit: Also, about the "generaldan" and "zero" thing, they dont promote themselves, or at least from what I seen. Thats 1 reason I "respect" zero(dont care so much about dan) He knows what he can do and lets his actions speak for themselves. again, this is from my view point. Idk if zero is a total asshole or not

Last edited by Alwin on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:28 pm

all interview published on Nexon Forum was agreed by interviewee. I wouldn't post on Nexon if they disagreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Thuroh   

Back to top Go down

Colossus: Thuroh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1