HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Mystic} 32 skill build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyluis
Scrub

PostSubject: [Mystic} 32 skill build   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Since we are getting the long awaited 32 skill cap next week I figured we need some Mystic skill builds. This is one of my skill builds that is a mix between PvE/PvP. Generally speaking, expending a few points on PvP skills won't hurt your PvE capabilities enough to be noticeable. Feel free to discuss anything you notice that could be better or whatnot.

http://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?c=3&sc=18&tc=&ll=32#l84AKyYYaX1ifGt8p
Notes -
1. I had to deduct 2 levels in either Gravity Blast or Triple Orbs (or one in each) to obtain Time Dodge, I chose Triple Orbs just because I get to use Gravity Blast twice as often.

2. I chose not to take Gravity Trap, I know a few people that use it and I would love to have it. However I think points in my other skills are more impacting.

3. I am taking Spectrum Ray as of right now over Gravity Crush because Gravity Crush just seems so sub-par. It looks decent enough in PvE and good in a few situations for PvP but Spectrum Ray seems more beneficial. Spectrum Ray knocks down if the enemy isn't on top of you but still in the circle of effect, does a decent chunk of damage, and looks bad ass. Gravity Crush can juggle an enemy if you use it when they have no evasions but it makes you vulnerable if you mistime it and has a small radius of effect.
Back to top Go down
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Mystic} 32 skill build   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Mystic seeming so much better than ele...
But we set stuff on fire! I am just gonna put one point in everything and cross my fingers Razz
Back to top Go down
PureCosmos
Finest and Richest of Dragon Nest

PostSubject: Re: [Mystic} 32 skill build   Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 pm

I think you build is great. Smile

Here is my build with gravity trap.
http://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?c=3&sc=18&tc=&ll=32#l8WFhprT2F9co96Rp

According to some players, gravity trap is pretty annoying so I choose to use it for defense purposes. I had to put 2 less in Summon Comet in order to use gravity trap.
I think you missed one level in you power blink because it can be raised to 4. You are right about the gravity crush and spectrum ray. Gravity crush in PvP looked pretty useless in videos I have seen. Spectrum ray is a excellent skill for PvP and PvE.

Here are some videos on how to combo with mystic with time stop.
(Gravity Blast EX is.....FREAKIN AWESOME)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mystic} 32 skill build   

Back to top Go down

[Mystic} 32 skill build
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1