iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Colossus: Shonkz   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:08 am

Years of Playing Paladin??

3 months

Never played cDN or kDN??

Nope

Why Paladin instead of other classes??

Because I've played a Paladin in WoW and stand by it since I changed from a DPS class to Paladin.

Why name yourself Shonkz??

My original name was Shankz and changed it when making a Paladin in WoW.

What made you join Colossus??

I've seen Colossus during CBT/OBT running around and I was looking for a guild when my friend left this game and ask Dusky about it and here i am.

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend??

Nope.

Do you give lessons or tutorials??

Anytime anyone ask and i also give tips.

Do you still have room for imporvement??

Lots of room for improvement because there is always someone out there that are better than myself.

What do you need to improve on??

Many things, combos, counters to other class and the ability to change play styles when pvping certain players.

Do you have any tips for new Paladin out there??

Practice makes perfect and there is always room for improvement.

And finally, how did you feel being Rank 1 for 2 weeks?

Feels awesome. Many random people personal message me for tips and praised me.

Back to top Go down
Harloc
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Shonkz   Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:51 am

nice vid...can anyone tell me how to get the abilities to have different looks? is it a thing you change like the vocals?
Back to top Go down
TechniqueX
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Shonkz   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

dk.... why do you keep posting when we said it shouldn't be posted on the nexon forums lol

here i'll spell it out plain and simple... it provides absolutely NO benefit to the pvp community as a whole. It is not a guide nor is it a combo or technique video. It doesn't tell you how to play match-ups.. none of the above.

Good players are recognized for what they are SEEN doing in the arena NOT in some commercial advertisement. We are a gaming community not a fashion magazine. You need to learn who your audience is and you are giving Colossus UNWANTED attention.

You're allowed to be proud of your guild but do it in a professional manner and think about the way you advertise it and any other events/features of the guild. You may say that trolls are everywhere which is true but the fact of the matter is you are not thinking who this really benefits. It is a good way to get to know other GUILDIES. It is NOT a good way to advertise the guild.

> THINK < about the audience your are trying to appeal to
Back to top Go down
PureCosmos
Finest and Richest of Dragon Nest

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Shonkz   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Harloc wrote:
nice vid...can anyone tell me how to get the abilities to have different looks? is it a thing you change like the vocals?

If you want to change vocals, just go to my thread here:
http://colossus.forum-motion.com/t739-japanese-voice-pack
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Shonkz   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Firstly, the interview was agreed to be posted by Shonkz on nexon forum.

Second, i can see where youc ome from. If its the guild decision to stop promotion on nexon forum just because of some trolls, then im ready to comply BUT again trolls will be trolls and there will always be trolls no matter how you post a thread or what you post.

You can simply say General Dan is good and Trolls come

You can simply say i love Cheesecake and trolls will come

You can simply say how to combo and trolls will come.

Again, this promotion thingy we are having should be looked outside the box. I know we are getting like 30+ troll comments but look at the views that viewed that thread. 1300+ Views. Just pretend 300 views is from trolls, we had 1000 people who came by and was amaze by what they saw.

You shouldn't let small withdrawals to bring you down. Look at the bigger picture.

I don't gain anything out of this as im personally harrased on forum. I care? They think they troll me but when i first posted on that nexon forum with those interviews, i want trolls to be there. They make my post stand.

Again, this is not a decision but my take on this.
Back to top Go down
Alwin
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Shonkz   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:15 pm

TechniqueX wrote:
Good players are recognized for what they are SEEN doing in the arena NOT in some commercial advertisement.

Oh I didnt see this thread, but this is what I meant. But the other stuff is agreeable.
Back to top Go down
Halper
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Shonkz   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:20 pm

I agree completely with intox on this one.
I started playing I knew about VTG because of generaldan and solo.
I know about TeamChina because of LuvYo/ZeroX
I know about Colossus because of Shonkz/Emanon on ladder.

You know about guilds and their pvp strength by being a pvper and playing, if u are trying to recruit pvpers... then isnt it obvious that the pvpers would already know all these names..?

You might being it for advertising but it will not bring good players, all the good players just take offense to it because you come off as arrogant.

Last edited by Halper on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TechniqueX
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Shonkz   Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:52 pm

I didn't mean to come off rude but as halper said it won't bring good players. Just let it happen naturally and keep that kind of stuff on our own forums where it is more appropriate. I think it's a nice touch it does help a lot for our other members to get to know one another but it's like i said it should only remain on OUR forums alone. Posting it in other places seems very arrogant.

People will decide to come to Colossus on their own but if we look pompous or try too hard to advertise in a sort of manner it will be a turn off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colossus: Shonkz   

Back to top Go down

Colossus: Shonkz
Page 1 of 1