[NEWS] Colossus Split-Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Half of our officers decided to split up and create their own guild,
so we'll be reverting back to this forum!

Colossus isn't dead, we're just going back to step one,
to repair our image and move on from where I left off.

I'd like to apologize to our community, loyal members, who
haven't been aware of the issues that have been going on lately..
The officers and I had many debates and arguments over things
that we simply just couldn't get done.

They'd point out Colossus has a soiled reputation, but yet we
didn't do anything to repair it. My idea stays solid, which is to
promote Velskud community events that are fun to participate in(:

In this case, they dont see us as iB3AST, they actually see us as
official members of the guild, who know what they're doing, and
false rumors will be altered into who we really are.

We havn't had any communication at all with the community besides
iB3AST ~ But many of the officers complain about him when we, ourselves,
haven't been communicating with the forums in a sincere and honest way.

iB3AST was stuck as the only representative for our guild, which really controlled
and dropped our reputation to the ground.. While I was removed from my
leadership, nothing got done, and many arguments were in place.

While we suffered through this process, officers became more upset, and
eventually left the guild to create a new guild to start off with a better reputation.

---------------------------

They looked for a quick solution, and they've got it, but Colossus is a name to
be represented with proud leadership and honest members. They may leave
and create their own guild, but I have other intentions..

These intentions will be lead to improving the guild, with no delays, and consistent
progress, from which we should've had a few months ago. I'll presume my leadership
and do the things we should've done a long time ago.

From this point on.. We'll be focused on improving, and a lot of tweaks will be made
to build this guild back on top, as a fun, social, pvp/pve guild which we had in the beginning(:

I hope you understand..

Sincerely,
Colossus Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:52 am

Firstly, Colossus is still the guild to be in.

While i was away, i've been creating bonds between major guilds - all have positive feedbacks upon Colossus.

Forum Trolls tried to bring Colossus name and defaming me of my actions yet my reputation in game stays solid or rather popularise.

Colossus is still the TOP 3 guild in Velskud and we have connections with many guilds to run events and helping one another.

Officers who couldn't handle the job left the guild in a hanging position taking away:

-our website
-mumble( ive talked with other guilds and they can lend their mumble to us for the time being)

Heroic: I'm ready to come back and assist you if you let me. However, if you feel that iB3AST is a negative figure in DN like the other officers thought, then ill stay away from Colossus forever. My opinion still stand firm as iB3AST is not just a troll-figure but a reputable, charitable, community person(between guilds) which players of Velskud know IN GAME!

Cheers,
DoNotHurtMe
Back to top Go down
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 am

iB3AST wrote:
major guilds - all have positive feedbacks upon Colossus.
That's great.

iB3AST wrote:
if you feel that iB3AST is a negative figure in DN like the other officers thought, then ill stay away from Colossus forever.
That's great.
As you know, I want all gold-buyers banned from any guilds that I sponsor. I've already expressed my strong wish to keep you out of the guild.

Heroic wrote:
We havn't had any communication at all with the community besides
iB3AST ~ But many of the officers complain about him when we, ourselves,
haven't been communicating with the forums in a sincere and honest way.
Because we've moved to ColossusGaming.GuildLaunch.com

Heroic wrote:
While I was removed from my
leadership, nothing got done, and many arguments were in place.

While we suffered through this process, officers became more upset, and
eventually left the guild to create a new guild to start off with a better reputation.
Not sure whether you're referring to your period of inactivity, but from the last three weeks the biggest problem that I've noticed when speaking to Assume, Kryzer and CrazyPuppy has been iB3AST.

The other things discussed were the Nexon 'Maintenance', the Group Tryouts becoming obsolete, and a lack of Trainers for Boot Camp (maybe this is what you meant by not getting things done).
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 am

MapleSyrup as much as you're a great guy but calling me a gold-buyer is really unfair and unjust.

Your lack of communication with members and sponsoring other guilds with a motive behind is also something concerning.

I heard you left Colossus too, if you really want the best for Colossus. You would,t have left Heroic and Colossus behind. (if you're still in Colossus - i apologize)

As much as i want to keep this civil and flame-free, you're making it hard with post with intentions of harassment and flaming throwing accusations with no proof.

Please look at yourself first before commenting on others. Shouldn't you know that since you were a "Community Leader"?!
Back to top Go down
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:14 pm

I'd rather not argue about my own membership, so ask any of the Officers what happened there.

As for flaming you, I am sorry. I raged when three of the people whom I knew were affronted by your actions. Early this month I felt that our friendship was damaged when you were accused of gold-buying, but it was not until reading your post and speaking with players that we proved you as a gold-buyer. What I wanted to say is that the main drama amongst the guild this week has been how to deal with the actions of iB3AST on the forums. The intention of my flaming was to give you a clear message that I wish to cut our personal association due to conflict with:
1) Stating that you are not a gold-buyer (dishonesty - yet I take a firm stance against all gold buyers in that they should be banned from any guild that I am in).
2) Stating that you will not host events (and that only Officers could host an event, once they got consent from multiple other Officers. Yet you were not an Officer, had specifically agreed to withhold from hosting events, had specifically promised not to hold events on the Nexon forums, and had not spoken to anybody before double-crossing each of these promises, also as a group the leadership had decided that we would not advertise solely to recruit females which is another example of double-crossing the group consensus).
3) Following group instructions (to stop replying to trolls on the forums). I recall that you were forgiven for this instance, at the cost of being demoted to a veteran and not being allowed to host events (after which you boycotted Halper's prize money, proving that you do not follow-up on event prizes).

I admire what you have done for the guild. But after Autumn left your actions have been the source of controversy amongst everyone. Except that this time - there was nobody backing you. It should have...

iB3AST wrote:
Your lack of communication with members and sponsoring other guilds with a motive behind is also something concerning.
Again, speak with any Officer in the guild regarding my communication. Regarding sponsoring other guilds, I will refute this myself: Since mid-July my sponsoring went towards a multi-guild network. Colossus has been receiving more cash prizes because its leadership has been hosting more events. There is a large remaining prize pool of event points to be given out, so do not feel alarmed that Colossus is not the only guild that I have been sponsoring since July. You can probably be accepted as a member into one of the guilds that do receive sponsoring, though since you spend several hundred dollars I assume that your intention was to obfusticate my motive, which has been ever since mid-July: to grow an Epic PvP-Community.

This reinforces my original post, arguing that you were the primary source of conflict. I do not know where I shall personally be headed, though I wish to remain active on Mumble (which we still have).
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Haha.. Honestly we need to talk Mayple,
there's been a few things going on that might've slipped
under your nose, talk with me one on one and I'll explain.

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm

iB3AST wrote:
Firstly, Colossus is still the guild to be in.

While i was away, i've been creating bonds between major guilds - all have positive feedbacks upon Colossus.

Forum Trolls tried to bring Colossus name and defaming me of my actions yet my reputation in game stays solid or rather popularise.

Colossus is still the TOP 3 guild in Velskud and we have connections with many guilds to run events and helping one another.

Officers who couldn't handle the job left the guild in a hanging position taking away:

-our website
-mumble( ive talked with other guilds and they can lend their mumble to us for the time being)

Heroic: I'm ready to come back and assist you if you let me. However, if you feel that iB3AST is a negative figure in DN like the other officers thought, then ill stay away from Colossus forever. My opinion still stand firm as iB3AST is not just a troll-figure but a reputable, charitable, community person(between guilds) which players of Velskud know IN GAME!

Cheers,
DoNotHurtMe

1. Very funny as you said you are bonding btw major guilds and yet you said all those guild you mentioned "known about" our "internal administration."

- Too Democratic
- Too much concern on what people(mostly trolls) says on forum
- Administration build

(---- wow really, they know all about it eh? Haven't been Democratic for more than 3~4 weeks, nothing was told or done on forum...only way for people to know is through word of mouth. I wonder who's been bashing the system behind our back...

2. Officiers did not leave the guild because they couldn't handle the job but rather doesn't want to deal with youknowwho. And I did not quit the guild too, someone decide to kick me out so now I take it as Colossus doesn't want me Very Happy Well~ guess my help is not needed Very Happy

Mumble is OWNED by us. Website is BUILD by us. Check who's the owner for both and Stop lying, spreading rumours.

3. You got one thing right. "I'm not in guild anymore". Dk, no offence, but you were the "Creator of all those mess" and the "First One" that left the guild without cleanning it up.

And now you are saying you care about the guild and all?
If you do, why did you leave in the first place?
If you do, why didn't you stay in the guild and fix the problem?
If you do, why didn't you stop doing those things that all officiers tells you not to?

And now you are trying to come back AGAIN? Haven't you create enough mess already?

Dude, seriously, don't make me look down on you even more ok? You really changed you know?
I'm mad only because I care, when I stop replying...that's when I stop care about it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Colossus Officer

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:18 pm

This is pretty much something that just needs to be let go of. Decisions were made. People went their own direction. Everyone is entitled to what they feel is right for them. I personally have no problem with anyone who decided on the split up, and as far as I know they shouldn't have a problem with me. I'm still here where I've been since the start of NA, and gonna do what I've stated I wanted done when all the problems were going on. That's pretty much where I stand.
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Quote :
Crazypuppy: And I did not quit the guild too, someone decide to kick me out so now I take it as
Colossus doesn't want me Well~ guess my help is not needed

I'm not sure why you've stated that you were kicked in this post.
You've always stuck by your side with the officers, why would you have
any interest sticking with a guild when all your friends are divided up?

I'm severely disappointed in the officer's decisions, such as heroine
stripping 7K from the guild bank which wasn't his to take. I've trusted
you all as officers.. To see something like this happen, without giving
me consent, makes me severely disappointed that I trusted these people
to guide Colossus into something better.

This guild.. is the reason you all met, and the reason you know each other.
It's sad to see when these people, who were considered trusted, gain
all this power, and turn their back upon the very foundation of what was created.
They've lost good intention of this guild, and I've offered solutions, but they
were ignored. I honestly can't tell you enough upon how deeply disappointed
I am in all of you.. Please don't follow up with the same mistake twice.

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 pm

I took it out because the officers/others wanted their money back. I'm not taking it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Colossus Officer

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:14 pm

BattleMaiden wrote:
I took it out because the officers/others wanted their money back. I'm not taking it for myself.

So, all that 7k was what the other officers donated? I could have sworn I donated much more than the 118g that was left in the guild bank. Or maybe I was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
BattleMaiden
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Well, i just took it and logged off to do hw. I'll give you back your money.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Colossus Officer

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 pm

BattleMaiden wrote:
Well, i just took it and logged off to do hw. I'll give you back your money.

Its not about the gold. It's the way it comes across when everyone leaves and all the gold is taken. Puts a bad image on yourself.
Back to top Go down
BattleMaiden
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Well. what else am i suppose to do. Let me take it or Denelorn. lol
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Colossus Officer

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:25 pm

BattleMaiden wrote:
Well. what else am i suppose to do. Let me take it or Denelorn. lol

you can just mail what you consider my portion of the donation, as well as a few of the other colossus members who donated and are still in the guild. I'm not upset over it, all I was pointing out was the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
BattleMaiden
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

How much do you think you donated? And i do not know the others who donated but the other members I do know that did were the ones in the guild since the release of dn, but do name.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Colossus Officer

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:38 pm

BattleMaiden wrote:
How much do you think you donated? And i do not know the others who donated but the other members I do know that did were the ones in the guild since the release of dn, but do name.

I'm one of the ones who has been in Colossus since the release of DN NA. Whatever you and the other members believe is whats left. I cannot go back and look at the entire history since the release to have visual proof. Only records the last month. You and the others know what should be sent, and it will be put back in the guild bank where it originally was. That's all the donations from the members who are still in Colossus.
Back to top Go down
BattleMaiden
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Well I do remember you putting quite a bit so i'll just send you 3k later.
Back to top Go down
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Heroic wrote:
Quote :
Crazypuppy: And I did not quit the guild too, someone decide to kick me out so now I take it as
Colossus doesn't want me Well~ guess my help is not needed

I'm not sure why you've stated that you were kicked in this post.
You've always stuck by your side with the officers, why would you have
any interest sticking with a guild when all your friends are divided up?

I'm severely disappointed in the officer's decisions, such as heroine
stripping 7K from the guild bank which wasn't his to take. I've trusted
you all as officers.. To see something like this happen, without giving
me consent, makes me severely disappointed that I trusted these people
to guide Colossus into something better.

This guild.. is the reason you all met, and the reason you know each other.
It's sad to see when these people, who were considered trusted, gain
all this power, and turn their back upon the very foundation of what was created.
They've lost good intention of this guild, and I've offered solutions, but they
were ignored. I honestly can't tell you enough upon how deeply disappointed
I am in all of you.. Please don't follow up with the same mistake twice.

OK Hero. You take all the credit. You did everything. Yeah, we all met and you introduced us all and made us all buddy right? Yes Hero. YOU DID IT ALL. Thanks for everything Hero. THANKS.

That's what you wanted to hear right? I hope it is..cuz it's the last thanks I think you'll ever be receiving from any of us.

So thank you for leading the guild and making such GOOD decisions. That's why we are in this situation now. Such great leadership from the beginning.

Rolling Eyes

....Fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Maple: Sadly, you still bring up the issue of me being a gold-buyer. Well, show me proof please. Listening to third party input and not first is what causes disagreements and arguments. You never came to me upfront about that. Always discussing, creating theories on your own.
Ok, if you want to put the entire fall of Colossus on me and walk out of this the greater man, so be it.

Puppy: as much as i respect you as one of the most understanding and caring officer including Kryzer, sometimes when you listen to one side too much and not the other, you tend to be emotionally attached. Why i left guild? Well, here i tell you which i told Heroic:

- System failing to bits. Members climbing over officer's heads.

- Community falling apart. No more group activities done. (Girls are what make a community stay. I can find a quote on Maple few months back about female players in the community. And i agree on him)

- Guild at a halt with no progression. (i can quote Kryzer few weeks ago) and i can agree with it.

- No one listens to my side of the story but rather the trolls' side. Making me secluded out of the officers.

- Dramas and conflicts not solved in a day or two because there wasn't a standstill leader being there in a democratic system. In a democratic system, there is always still a HEAD such as the president to make the final quick decision after hearing the congress.

- Colossus name has not been tarnished IN GAME as what the trollers want it to be. PureCosmos quoted trollers or people that are jealous of our capabilty - OF COURSE ALL THE QUOTES WILL BE NEGATIVE!

----That's why i left, everyone was angry im in guild, so if i leave, everyone will be happy?---

About the issue of taking out gold from the guild, I just utterly lost my respect. Some people that is still in guild has been constantly putting their hard-earn effort in there. IYou can take my 3k + gold that i put in, i don't care. Maybe you need it more than I do?

Again, if you all recall, i've been sending mails to each officer regaring the fall of community a.k.a Colossus for weeks. I saw this coming. However, there is no one to blame and ill be the scape goat here, and take all the blame for everything on the fall of Colossus which is sad. Im pretty sad too that my Cerberus Overview which i took much effort in making was deleted via removal of the website. Sigh~
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Kryzer wrote:
OK Hero. You take all the credit. You did everything. Yeah, we all met and you introduced us all and made us all buddy right? Yes Hero. YOU DID IT ALL. Thanks for everything Hero. THANKS.

That's what you wanted to hear right? I hope it is..cuz it's the last thanks I think you'll ever be receiving from any of us.

So thank you for leading the guild and making such GOOD decisions. That's why we are in this situation now. Such great leadership from the beginning.

Haha and you're serious?

This is a joke,
you never seemed to grasp the situation fluently,
congratulations upon what great officer's you were.

This whole guild was just leaning on sides,
and I'll be honest with you, I dont give a fuck about half the members who were in it,
so I could care regardless of what they think, go ahead and have their support, because
I dont want em.

It's all self-centered, congratulations, you've all won on what you've accomplished.
Turned on me and drilled colossus into the ground, I appreciate all for what you've done for me.
This is why I'm so damn considerate of my actions, because you've all caused a destructive build amongst
your decisions which compelled against the right ones, and I wouldn't disagree since you had half the guild
riding on your nuts.

And don't get me wrong, I've also been at fault with some of the decisions such as coming back
with lack of communication. But I acknowledge that and fixed it, but you refuse to fix your mistakes,
which is why I'm so baffled at your damn decisions, because they honestly don't make sense to me.

We were two separate guilds from whence you've gotten your officer powers, and It should've been
divided amongst us a long time ago. I don't care anymore, the sides were chosen, majority rules you've
gotten your share. Now please stay off my forums and focus on building your guild, because you're name
doesnt belong in this forums, neither do all the other officers and old members who decided to play
"Follow the Leader".

....Fucking ignorant.

Last edited by Heroic on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arec
Desu

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:33 pm

iB3AST wrote:
Maple: Sadly, you still bring up the issue of me being a gold-buyer. Well, show me proof please. Listening to third party input and not first is what causes disagreements and arguments. You never came to me upfront about that. Always discussing, creating theories on your own.
Ok, if you want to put the entire fall of Colossus on me and walk out of this the greater man, so be it.

Puppy: as much as i respect you as one of the most understanding and caring officer including Kryzer, sometimes when you listen to one side too much and not the other, you tend to be emotionally attached. Why i left guild? Well, here i tell you which i told Heroic:

- Community falling apart. No more group activities done. (Girls are what make a community stay. I can find a quote on Maple few months back about female players in the community. And i agree on him)

- Guild at a halt with no progression. (i can quote Kryzer few weeks ago) and i can agree with it.

- No one listens to my side of the story but rather the trolls' side. Making me secluded out of the officers.

- Dramas and conflicts not solved in a day or two because there wasn't a standstill leader being there in a democratic system. In a democratic system, there is always still a HEAD such as the president to make the final quick decision after hearing the congress.

- Colossus name has not been tarnished IN GAME as what the trollers want it to be. PureCosmos quoted trollers or people that are jealous of our capabilty - OF COURSE ALL THE QUOTES WILL BE NEGATIVE!

----That's why i left, everyone was angry im in guild, so if i leave, everyone will be happy?---

About the issue of taking out gold from the guild, I just utterly lost my respect. Some people that is still in guild has been constantly putting their hard-earn effort in there. IYou can take my 3k + gold that i put in, i don't care. Maybe you need it more than I do?

Again, if you all recall, i've been sending mails to each officer regaring the fall of community a.k.a Colossus for weeks. I saw this coming. However, there is no one to blame and ill be the scape goat here, and take all the blame for everything on the fall of Colossus which is sad. Im pretty sad too that my Cerberus Overview which i took much effort in making was deleted via removal of the website. Sigh~

-tbh, gold buying is no one elses business, and telling people that you do is bad on your head. It does not make you look good.

- system falling to bits thing, id have to say when all the members creating their own clicks and easily hating one another for petty things. Demonizing others... we did have some pritty negative people.

- flirting with every women on site, you need to show some selfrestraint and treat them like a friend. You cant go a sweet talk every girl the comes into chat because you havnt been laid recenetly or at all.

-You dont need to know the troll side of the story. A troll is technically a beginning of drama. Its because you keep joking around and you use the excuse your just trolling. There is only so much you can do.

-Drama is conflict created based off a disagreement. From my experiences its often never resolved fast when people dont want to resolve it threw discussion. Often finding a resolution is called drama. And ignoring it is just a pussy move. Ignoring it is childish. It just sits there unresolved and you build unnecessary tension.

-the guild is at hault because the game is so small, and updates are once a month and not alot of content. Its like, level cap raid one update. and a raid and pvpmode the next update.

-Defamation of colossus name has been result to some members negative pvp confrontation/attitudes. In other words. Its sore losers or egotistical pvpers gloating their wins and saying your bad or you suck or you fail.

This whole troll made into a scene thing kind is obnoxious... and it isnt cool to be a dick.

Tbh(again) i kinda feel like that some people in the guild were put into position of power when they dont have the capacity to sustain it.

Forexample; if heroine had the intention of saving all the money they took out from the guild bank then good for you but regardless you now look like a thief because some people in the guild has donated to that alot. Like i have donated to the gbank atleast 300gold. Lyssa donated about 3kg. Alot of people contributed to it for the sake of the guild called colossus and it should stay there..

i just recenetly learned that veterans can actually take out 5kgold at once? I thought that was a really poor choice to do... no offense who ever decided that.

and kryzer, you have to give credit to hero for organizing the guild. You do not demonize someone after forcing them to step down from there position. That goes being said. I know there were problems here and there about some of the choices being made by hero. But i also know alot of people in the guild had also demonized hero. Using words like "dictator" or he said this or that. And when your an officer or a member saying something like that out loud. Im sure if your listening for it, youll lead yourself to believe that.

Yea bad choices are made, but you talk about it. Dont hold it against people if they made a mistake or made a bad choice.

/my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/arecarws
BattleMaiden
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Arec wrote:
iB3AST wrote:

-tbh, gold buying is no one elses business, and telling people that you do is bad on your head. It does not make you look good.

- system falling to bits thing, id have to say when all the members creating their own clicks and easily hating one another for petty things. Demonizing others... we did have some pritty negative people.

- flirting with every women on site, you need to show some selfrestraint and treat them like a friend. You cant go a sweet talk every girl the comes into chat because you havnt been laid recenetly or at all.

-You dont need to know the troll side of the story. A troll is technically a beginning of drama. Its because you keep joking around and you use the excuse your just trolling. There is only so much you can do.

-Drama is conflict created based off a disagreement. From my experiences its often never resolved fast when people dont want to resolve it threw discussion. Often finding a resolution is called drama. And ignoring it is just a pussy move. Ignoring it is childish. It just sits there unresolved and you build unnecessary tension.

-the guild is at hault because the game is so small, and updates are once a month and not alot of content. Its like, level cap raid one update. and a raid and pvpmode the next update.

-Defamation of colossus name has been result to some members negative pvp confrontation/attitudes. In other words. Its sore losers or egotistical pvpers gloating their wins and saying your bad or you suck or you fail.

This whole troll made into a scene thing kind is obnoxious... and it isnt cool to be a dick.

Tbh(again) i kinda feel like that some people in the guild were put into position of power when they dont have the capacity to sustain it.

Forexample; if heroine had the intention of saving all the money they took out from the guild bank then good for you but regardless you now look like a thief because some people in the guild has donated to that alot. Like i have donated to the gbank atleast 300gold. Lyssa donated about 3kg. Alot of people contributed to it for the sake of the guild called colossus and it should stay there..

i just recenetly learned that veterans can actually take out 5kgold at once? I thought that was a really poor choice to do... no offense who ever decided that.

and kryzer, you have to give credit to hero for organizing the guild. You do not demonize someone after forcing them to step down from there position. That goes being said. I know there were problems here and there about some of the choices being made by hero. But i also know alot of people in the guild had also demonized hero. Using words like "dictator" or he said this or that. And when your an officer or a member saying something like that out loud. Im sure if your listening for it, youll lead yourself to believe that.

Yea bad choices are made, but you talk about it. Dont hold it against people if they made a mistake or made a bad choice.

/my opinion

Did you want Denelorn to take it for himself or I take it so I can give ppl that wanted their gold back? lol. And that veteran thing with 5k gold is when i went to take the gold so Denelorn couldnt take it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Colossus Officer

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Can we just move on already. Everything already happened and arguing, getting mad, whatever won't change what happened. Hero included. Just move on already and work towards what needs to be done. This is not one of those things. Yes hard feelings, animosity, and whatever else may be there, but to hold together a good guild community requires holding yourself together as well. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Can we just move on already. Everything already happened and arguing, getting mad, whatever won't change what happened. Hero included. Just move on already and work towards what needs to be done. This is not one of those things. Yes hard feelings, animosity, and whatever else may be there, but to hold together a good guild community requires holding yourself together as well. Just saying.

Agree'd
+1

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Colossus Split-Up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next