Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arec
Desu

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:47 pm

BattleMaiden wrote:
Arec wrote:
iB3AST wrote:
Maple: Sadly, you still bring up the issue of me being a gold-buyer. Well, show me proof please. Listening to third party input and not first is what causes disagreements and arguments. You never came to me upfront about that. Always discussing, creating theories on your own.
Ok, if you want to put the entire fall of Colossus on me and walk out of this the greater man, so be it.

Puppy: as much as i respect you as one of the most understanding and caring officer including Kryzer, sometimes when you listen to one side too much and not the other, you tend to be emotionally attached. Why i left guild? Well, here i tell you which i told Heroic:

- System failing to bits. Members climbing over officer's heads.

- Community falling apart. No more group activities done. (Girls are what make a community stay. I can find a quote on Maple few months back about female players in the community. And i agree on him)

- Guild at a halt with no progression. (i can quote Kryzer few weeks ago) and i can agree with it.

- No one listens to my side of the story but rather the trolls' side. Making me secluded out of the officers.

- Dramas and conflicts not solved in a day or two because there wasn't a standstill leader being there in a democratic system. In a democratic system, there is always still a HEAD such as the president to make the final quick decision after hearing the congress.

- Colossus name has not been tarnished IN GAME as what the trollers want it to be. PureCosmos quoted trollers or people that are jealous of our capabilty - OF COURSE ALL THE QUOTES WILL BE NEGATIVE!

----That's why i left, everyone was angry im in guild, so if i leave, everyone will be happy?---

About the issue of taking out gold from the guild, I just utterly lost my respect. Some people that is still in guild has been constantly putting their hard-earn effort in there. IYou can take my 3k + gold that i put in, i don't care. Maybe you need it more than I do?

Again, if you all recall, i've been sending mails to each officer regaring the fall of community a.k.a Colossus for weeks. I saw this coming. However, there is no one to blame and ill be the scape goat here, and take all the blame for everything on the fall of Colossus which is sad. Im pretty sad too that my Cerberus Overview which i took much effort in making was deleted via removal of the website. Sigh~

-tbh, gold buying is no one elses business, and telling people that you do is bad on your head. It does not make you look good.

- system falling to bits thing, id have to say when all the members creating their own clicks and easily hating one another for petty things. Demonizing others... we did have some pritty negative people.

- flirting with every women on site, you need to show some selfrestraint and treat them like a friend. You cant go a sweet talk every girl the comes into chat because you havnt been laid recenetly or at all.

-You dont need to know the troll side of the story. A troll is technically a beginning of drama. Its because you keep joking around and you use the excuse your just trolling. There is only so much you can do.

-Drama is conflict created based off a disagreement. From my experiences its often never resolved fast when people dont want to resolve it threw discussion. Often finding a resolution is called drama. And ignoring it is just a pussy move. Ignoring it is childish. It just sits there unresolved and you build unnecessary tension.

-the guild is at hault because the game is so small, and updates are once a month and not alot of content. Its like, level cap raid one update. and a raid and pvpmode the next update.

-Defamation of colossus name has been result to some members negative pvp confrontation/attitudes. In other words. Its sore losers or egotistical pvpers gloating their wins and saying your bad or you suck or you fail.

This whole troll made into a scene thing kind is obnoxious... and it isnt cool to be a dick.

Tbh(again) i kinda feel like that some people in the guild were put into position of power when they dont have the capacity to sustain it.

Forexample; if heroine had the intention of saving all the money they took out from the guild bank then good for you but regardless you now look like a thief because some people in the guild has donated to that alot. Like i have donated to the gbank atleast 300gold. Lyssa donated about 3kg. Alot of people contributed to it for the sake of the guild called colossus and it should stay there..

i just recenetly learned that veterans can actually take out 5kgold at once? I thought that was a really poor choice to do... no offense who ever decided that.

and kryzer, you have to give credit to hero for organizing the guild. You do not demonize someone after forcing them to step down from there position. That goes being said. I know there were problems here and there about some of the choices being made by hero. But i also know alot of people in the guild had also demonized hero. Using words like "dictator" or he said this or that. And when your an officer or a member saying something like that out loud. Im sure if your listening for it, youll lead yourself to believe that.

Yea bad choices are made, but you talk about it. Dont hold it against people if they made a mistake or made a bad choice.

/my opinion

Did you want Denelorn to take it for himself or I take it so I can give ppl that wanted their gold back? lol. And that veteran thing with 5k gold is when i went to take the gold so Denelorn couldnt take it.
Well i heard something about this before on the day that hero got demoted about someone taking money out of the gbank. but it made you look bad leaving the guild with the gold. Ifyou can get someone to vouch for you that you gave them their money back im sure that you look less or will not eveen like a thief. Im not trying to sound mean... sorry if it sounds that way.

Im sure most of the people who were in the guild are welcome back. But i think some things might have to be layed out on the table and made clear...
Back to top Go down
http://justin.tv/arecarws
Assume
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:47 pm

DK, how did you obtain the gold for all your gear? Pretty sure you implied that you buy gold a few times to some of our guild members. We all know you'll keep denying it but, DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOUR HEART, YOU KNOW YOU BUY GOLD.

Back to top Go down
Assume
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Okay, about the gold now. Lets do some adding and guessing.

So There was a total of about 10KG in the bank.

Pure took 3k (Because it was his)

Blue took 7k (Other members)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets see who donated gold in our guild thats 100% varified.

DK - 3kg
Pure - 3kg
Leaves 4k left.

Also, a lot of our members pre-mino + pvp that were active donated once a day.

Lets say within 2 weeks 50 members donated 2g a day.

So 14 days = 14 gold x 50

Thats 1400g
Which leaves 2600g

Also someone stated Lyssa donated about 3k. Seems reasonable.

Also, from my experiences I saw people taking gold out of the bank. I remember people taking our gold from our bank and tried to monopolized the market (which failed). This also lost gold. Also I remember Hero taking out gold for his own uses (He said he was giving it back but I don't know if he did)

So, Lets all be mature, and split up that last 4kg evenly to those who state they have donated over 1kg. (Lyssa, Shonkz, Hero, etcetc)

Seriously, its 4kg not hard to make.

But then again, I could be wrong. Just trying to help people settle this problem.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Colossus Officer

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Tbh, the gold really isn't a big deal to me. It was just the way the situation looked. Yes, I know people previously, at least of what I know of before the time that I had to leave the game for life issues, used the guilds gold to attempt to monopolize the market. I used my own gold. All gold that I donated I put into the guild bank for guild use, not for someone else to gamble away. Seeing the 7k taken, which was just about all the gold remaining in the guild bank, seemed like it was just taken prior to leaving the guild. The gold isn't even mine anymore. 1k or whatever, it's still the guilds whether I'm in it or not.
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Haha...just because I can make money in DN, doesn't mean i have to buy gold.

Well, you still got way more to learn about making gold than to accuse me of gold-buying.

Well, anyone is up to their own opinion. If yours is that, im sadly disappointed of the Assume i knew and joke with back then. = /
Back to top Go down
Assume
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 am

You didn't answer my question, how do you get gold?
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Haha. Cunning way of getting to know somebody's method of getting gold. I get gold by hearing voices.
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Heroic wrote:
Half of our officers decided to split up and create their own guild,
so we'll be reverting back to this forum!

Colossus isn't dead, we're just going back to step one,
to repair our image and move on from where I left off.

I'd like to apologize to our community, loyal members, who
haven't been aware of the issues that have been going on lately..
The officers and I had many debates and arguments over things
that we simply just couldn't get done.

They'd point out Colossus has a soiled reputation, but yet we
didn't do anything to repair it. My idea stays solid, which is to
promote Velskud community events that are fun to participate in(:

In this case, they dont see us as iB3AST, they actually see us as
official members of the guild, who know what they're doing, and
false rumors will be altered into who we really are.

We havn't had any communication at all with the community besides
iB3AST ~ But many of the officers complain about him when we, ourselves,
haven't been communicating with the forums in a sincere and honest way.

iB3AST was stuck as the only representative for our guild, which really controlled
and dropped our reputation to the ground.. While I was removed from my
leadership, nothing got done, and many arguments were in place.

While we suffered through this process, officers became more upset, and
eventually left the guild to create a new guild to start off with a better reputation.

---------------------------

They looked for a quick solution, and they've got it, but Colossus is a name to
be represented with proud leadership and honest members. They may leave
and create their own guild, but I have other intentions..

These intentions will be lead to improving the guild, with no delays, and consistent
progress, from which we should've had a few months ago. I'll presume my leadership
and do the things we should've done a long time ago.

From this point on.. We'll be focused on improving, and a lot of tweaks will be made
to build this guild back on top, as a fun, social, pvp/pve guild which we had in the beginning(:

I hope you understand..

Sincerely,
Colossus Guild Leader

Couldnt have said it better myself i look forward to building this Community of awesomeness as we did in the old days Smile

P.S.
Sorry ive been gone a while my laptop died completely haha

Mausoleum: Sword Lann-14
Back to top Go down
FlameFox
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Well....I'm going to Occupy Wall Street ^^
Back to top Go down
zakriz
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Good times. ._. Lol
Back to top Go down
Furyy
Colossus Officer

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Argh, sad to see everyone split up. Anyways, what's the new guild's website so I can keep in contact with everyone? :/
Back to top Go down
LonelyExile
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Damn, i can vouch for iB3AST when he sais he doesn't buy gold. i see him sell a lot of NX almost daily though.... not sure if that counts as gold buying or legit trading.... no idea but anyways he does have quite the rep even in the guild i'm currently in, and a positive one at that.

Good luck to the rebuilding Hero just a tip: Don't say you're going to leave and come back a few days later. ( something i heard from a few of the members since there's no real communication on these forums unless it's rage talk at eachother ).
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Hi Lonely!! U in Fair Melody too? Very Happy Ign?
Back to top Go down
LonelyExile
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Nah B3AST where i'm located is a secret ;P but my ign's are LonelyExile and LonelyExiIe
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 am

ahhhh thats sad! Anyway, cnt play DN for 2 months LOL Sad overseas
Back to top Go down
LonelyExile
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 pm

AH FUQ! oh well man hope you have fun with whatever it is you're doing over there.
Back to top Go down
Orik
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Oh man this is worst than Lord of the Flies.

Guys, we need to build a fire.
Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:22 am

Haha looking back at old times - drama was fun xD
Back to top Go down
kenneth223
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Hmm, so that was the reason, and I thought no one would post anymore, well I'm still here and I hope everyone is still in this forum talking non stop bwahahaha, btw I miss the old times T^T.
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 pm

I'm sure everyone does haha.
Things come and go, we'll see where
we're heading off when I come back
from training.

-Heroic

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Colossus Split-Up   

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Colossus Split-Up