Share | 

[Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:33 pm

We've been around since Closed Beta and we're more than happy to recruit more for the Open Beta!

Registered Forum Members: 100+
Guild Members: 100+

RULES
♦ Treat everyone in the guild with respect and don't scream/shout over Ventrilo
♦ Racism will not be tolerated
♦ English Proficient

REQUIREMENTS
♦ Age 15+
♦ Ventrilo (Recommended)
♦ Common Sense
♦ Active on "West Server"
♦ Register on our forum (colossus.free-motion.com)
♦ Level 25+ (Recommended)

What is this guild about?
A relaxed, chill guild that can be very competitive and very active in veracious boss runs. We've been a pretty popular guild for a good while, but we want to get a chance to start recruiting new members since we've improved so much from the past.

Why is this guild any different from any other guild?
Well.. It's really up to the players to decide, but what we have to offer is a very nice community and special events designed for the guild. Everyone is very friendly and talkative, and it's easy for guildies to become friends with each other. Either talking to everyone on ventrilo, or just running some dungeons with people in the guild, you'll become very comfortable with our members over time.

Events?
We've hosted a few events so far, and hope to have many more in the future, as the guild becomes more and more popular.
Events we've had include:
♦ Evie leveling race!
♦ Halloween screenshot contest!
♦ Crimson Token competition/giveaway! (in planning stages)

Level Requirement?
We're not too strict on the level requirement, but we will be implementing one soon, when the level cap has been raised. We do have a temporarily requirement which is level 25, but we're not too worried about members reaching that. If you're below, don't worry about it, it's not such a big deal so just come talk to me and please welcome yourself to the forum anyway. (:

Guild Features?
We currently have a mule bank for the guild that holds various sets of donated equipment and materials for the members to borrow and use. This as well as many other features we're working on that are available in our forums.

Wanna know how big our guild is?
http://colossus.forum-motion.com/colossus-guild-discussion-f9/colossus-guild-roster-t6.htm or just look us up on the Vindictus Guild List. We were one of the most popular guilds when Vindictus first came out, but we stopped recruiting for a while, so we haven't really grown as much. It's still quite a decent sized guild, but we hope to gather up more and more players as we progress.

How can I join?
♦ Register on the forums here: http://colossus.forum-motion.com
♦ Send a join request through the guild list in game, include your forum name in your request.
♦ After this, feel free to post your ign(s) in the guild roster thread:
http://colossus.forum-motion.com/colossus-guild-discussion-f9/update-guild-member-roster-t186.htm#1575
(An introduction thread would be coolbeans as well!)

Questions?
Ventrilo info: http://colossus.forum-motion.com/annoucements-f3/ventrilo-information-t2.htm
Feel free to get on ventrilo and ask any of the guild leaders/members.

Give us a shot! We've really impressed some recent members that have just joined and they love the guild. We're not a guild that's so packed that socializing with our members is difficult, we've really got our community held together, by the forums and in game. It would be awesome if you'd be active on our forums, but if not, we know the game is just as important, so I hope to see you on! Thank you.

Colossus Guild Leaders,

Hero
Xioli
Syncline

Last edited by Heroic on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uprising
Colossus Alchemist

PostSubject: Greetings   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 pm

First of all nice to meet you, a friend and I are looking for a guild to play vindictus, unfortunately we have not been accepted in the closed beta, but we have experience in action games, good reflexes and common sense of course...

Im 16 years old, I have ventrilo in my pc (but not a vt server), I have not participated in the cbt so i did not played in any server, but the guild server would be west so i can join there, if u let me and my friend of course...

Thanks for your time and regards
Back to top Go down
Infer
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Sup   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:43 pm

^ Im his friend, we're both pretty skilled and active, the word: Nolifer might say something for you, that's how active we are, im a forum dweller so i might as well keep this place alive too, none of us has a key and we got ventrilo installed too

Been waiting since before CB to get in, didn't manage to get a key tho. We would of love if we could get a key to play with you guys in this guild, oh we're good pvpers, and i'll most likely keep the guild chat alive, the last mmorpg i played i was the most active player of the guild, got bored cuz it was too WoW-like tho, we got years of experience on mmorpgs and we're always playing games about reflexes, im also a guild leader and a strategist, terra is a member of my guild so he knows how do the guild communities work too. It's a DotA guild, maybe it's not the same but we're a nice guild with strict rules too
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Okay, welcome to the guild, we cannot guarantee that all members will have keys to access to the early beta phase,
but we'll do the best we can to supply them for everyone who doesnt have them.
Thanks for your concern and make yourself comfortable on the forums, get to know everyone, and be apart of our guild community.
king

Colossus Leader,

Heroic
Back to top Go down
sparten911
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Im here looking for a guild to play until I persuade my friend to play this.Well im highly knowledge in mmo.I'm a very nice person to play with.Also ill be playing this game everyday so you'll be seeing me a lot on west sever.I don't have Ventrilo im sorry if i disappoint you.So if you pick me ill be very happy and hope we can do some dungeon together
Back to top Go down
Kekkaishi
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:36 am

Amazing, i stumbled upon your post on nexon forums, im pretty pysched to join the guild if you allow so. I'm active, 7 days a week with 2-3+ hours each day. I played Ragnarok, WoW, and Mabinogi from CBT-current. I'm very interested in the guild. I'm interested in a key too :3, my strengths are in teamwork and not always solo fighting, love to PvP. I've been waiting for this game for about 7 months now hehe.

I'm very active, and if you need anything from me, or any questions, hit me up at : whenthingsgoboom@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://whenthingsgoboom@gmail.com
huntkill5555
Town Guard

PostSubject: Hello All!   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey whats up? I was in closed beta testing and I am looking for a guild. Can I join this one? I am 17 1/2 and i should be playing nearly every day for a few hours each day.
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Awsome, I'll update you on the guild roster, thanks for joining!

Please check out our ventrilo and if you have any questions feel free
to contact me on the forum or on our ventrilo! Have fun~
king

Colossus Guild Leader,

Heroic
Back to top Go down
xeonq
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

I also want to join the guild, I am 23, closed beta player, just wanna guild and have fun in coming beta. Razz
Hope this beta have mage ... I wanna female mage and male warrior.

and yea ... I will on everyday.. I like this game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 pm

xeonq wrote:
I also want to join the guild, I am 23, closed beta player, just wanna guild and have fun in coming beta. Razz
Hope this beta have mage ... I wanna female mage and male warrior.

and yea ... I will on everyday.. I like this game. Very Happy

Awsome ^^

Good to see you here and welcome to Colossus!
Your name will be updated on the Guild Roster~

See you September 15th!

Colossus Guild Leader,

Heroic
Back to top Go down
Uprising
Colossus Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 am

More ppl coming, omg this will be fun
Back to top Go down
Kekkaishi
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 am

yes it shall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://whenthingsgoboom@gmail.com
nebenif
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

cool I like you're guild. I'm 15, I got ventrilo and I'll probably be pretty active haha schools easy so i can probably play a couple hours a day.

edit: oh forgot to mention my ign will be Nebenif too LOL thanks .

Last edited by nebenif on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
huntkill5555
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:13 pm

I probably speak for all of us when i say WELCOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
nebenif
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:15 pm

LOOL okay thanks (:
Back to top Go down
huntkill5555
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 pm

we r on vent right now if you look at the info and get on
Back to top Go down
exodusonfire
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:20 am

Hi this is Xeffect from the Nexon forums and as i stated there i am very interested in joining.

Am 20 years old and can be on practically every day at 1 point or the other. atm i am going through something so there might be a period where im gone for a bit like a month or two from now.

Otherwise i been gaming for about 10 years and find myself very skilled and experienced with games of this genre, i tend to be quiet in games as im the type that really focuses on what im doing and dont get sidetracked by having conversations in the middle of an intense fight Razz. but of course thats where ventrilo comes in which i do have and am not against using. I am a very information driven person so i like to learn how every little thing works and all the ins and outs to every mechanic, as such i can be very helpful and am open to learning things with a group of people as opposed to being alone

if im accepted you can basically consider me a member to the end since i dont usually quit any promising guild unless it breaks or i quit the game.

I also have a friend who is 21 but isnt in any way a forum person but i know he'd like to be part of a guild like this so it'd be cool if he can be reached in game once its up.

if you need to know anything else like my IGN or whatever just let me know. Here's hoping to a fun and gory filled future o.o.

Back to top Go down
Lydit
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:30 am

How did I not notice this before I posted on the roster? Well then.

I would love to join, I will be fairly active. I unfortunately do not use Ventrilo, partially due to my lack of a mic and my tendency to not get one. I have not played any PC games alike to Vindictus(Gameplay style), however, I do understand how it will work.

Why do I want to join? I don't want to join for impressive numbers, I don't want to join because of how strong your members might be. Those are just ups. I want to join because this guild already seems to be strongly interlocked in friendship. Some are already interlocked, some are interlocking. That is what makes a guild strong. That is what makes a guild family.

So I am hoping, just hoping you might consider me to be invited into this family.

Good day,
Lydit.
Back to top Go down
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am

Hey, this is BrassHawk15 from the Nexus Forums i read everything on the recruitment thread and was interested in joining. I am 15 years old and know a lot about MMORPG games. I must admit though I am new to Vindictus and I'm looking forward to playing it. I have ventrilo but I do not have much experience in using it. I am willing to do what is required of me to join this guild. I should be online everyday and if not its probably because of school.

Last edited by BrassHawk15 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:34 pm

For future referrence everyone, make sure you leave information on the Guild Roster if you're interested in joining.
Thanks~!

http://colossus.forum-motion.com/colossus-guild-discussion-f9/colossus-guild-roster-t6.htm

Also check out our other features!

Early Closed Beta Event:
http://colossus.forum-motion.com/annoucements-f3/colossus-preparing-for-eaob-event-t41.htm

Equipment Rental Service:
http://colossus.forum-motion.com/colossus-guild-discussion-f9/news-guild-equipment-rental-service-t42.htm

Colossus Guild Leader,

Heroic

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Heya, I'm FriskyKat and am checking out Vindictus. I have about 6 friends from Aion also doing beta, so I might bring more along with me =) I'm a chatty gamer chick who plays quite a bit, based on the west coast. I do vent if I'm running a dungeon, not really just to hang out. Hummm, what else... I'm funny and nice and a grown-up =D
Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Come join us!
Back to top Go down
Ansatsusin
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Hello, I'm CheeseFetish from the nexon forums, I just made my account on your website and I'd love to join the guild when OB starts. All my information is on the nexon forums but I'll copy and paste it here XD.

IGN: Ansatusin

I'm level 26, 8k(ish) AP, I'm 18 years old but I don't have a mic so I won't be on vent, can't really prove that I have common sense so yeah o__o I'm active on west server and I live in California(telling you this for connection purposes). so yeah, see you on the 13th?
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:51 am

Ansatsusin wrote:
Hello, I'm CheeseFetish from the nexon forums, I just made my account on your website and I'd love to join the guild when OB starts. All my information is on the nexon forums but I'll copy and paste it here XD.

IGN: Ansatusin

I'm level 26, 8k(ish) AP, I'm 18 years old but I don't have a mic so I won't be on vent, can't really prove that I have common sense so yeah o__o I'm active on west server and I live in California(telling you this for connection purposes). so yeah, see you on the 13th?

Thanks for joining, I appreciate it.
If you need any information please check out the
Annoucements or PM me on the forums.

I'll be on Vindictus on the 13th
Main: Hero
Alt: Abyss

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Hello!
I'm Silentelle and would like to join your guild. I have a level 26 Evie.
I want to join due to the fact that Colossus is a sociable, welcoming, and a very fun-based guild. Unfortunately I do not have Ventrilo. Sad I hope to help and learn from the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment   

Back to top Go down

[Official] Colossus Guild Recruitment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next