Vindictus' Colosseum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Alright I kinda figured it'd be a little bit difficult to recruit when there has already been a bunch of guilds recruiting
already and have been for a long time. I'm currently talking to a guild I had in mind called "Solace" It's a PvP guild
and they will be going for guild territory in the game in order to give us a bigger advantage as a guild. They already
have 50+ members in their guild and I was thinking for those of you who would like to join a guild in Forsaken World,
since we wont be able to make one, we can fuse with the Solace Guild and be apart of both guilds for Vindictus and
Forsaken World.

We should still have a great advantage in PvE and I'm hoping to create a leveling party of just us in
our guild and still be apart of their guild. They have ventrilo so we can use theirs and talk to their members, it should
be a nice experience and I think you'll enjoy it there, just remember you'll still be a Colossus Member! We'll switch back
between Forsaken World and Vindictus in order to satisfy both parties, this guild will still be building to its maximum
potential and I'll still be focused on this guild as much as possible.

There will be a new guild leader assigned for the Vindictus portion since I wont be on as much,
but I'll always be on the forum monitoring and addressing new events.
Nothing will change between me and this guild and it'll still be doing
active recruiting for vindictus and progressing each day.

Thank you!

Colossus Guild Leader,

Hero

Solace Guild Information:
http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=7331

Last edited by Heroic on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uprising
Colossus Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:16 pm

lets see how it goes...
Back to top Go down
Midgard
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:26 pm

so wich servers do u guys play on, on perfect world? i play on Heavens Tear
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:18 am

We'll find out, depending on how well our recruitment goes, we might just fuse with another guild and hopefully be more successful there.

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Thread has been updated, we'll probably see "Solace" as our
designated guild in order to fuse with Colossus.

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:23 pm

so is there going to be a new name?
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Nope of course not, eveything about this guild is going to stay the same, we're just opening
a portal to our secondary guild, Solace! It's in a different game called Forsaken World and
it's better managed over there since we havn't done our recruitment for Forsaken World,
but dont worry we'll still have full control of the guild and we'll keep it running as it's
suppose to here in Vindictus.

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Ahh. i think i'll stick with vindictus atm but i'll defiantly check out forsaken world.
Back to top Go down
Uprising
Colossus Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm waiting for the mail saying me how the hell to log in in forsaken world, still cant play, any hint?
Back to top Go down
Midgard
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 am

the game isnt out yet, still being made. iv only registered for the beta, wich was a few months bak
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 pm

The second phase of the closed beta will begin soon, hopefully we'll be able to join then :p

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!   

Back to top Go down

[Official] Forsaken World Guild Recruitment!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1