HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
niksoy

PostSubject: wew help pls bout english patching   Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 am

ur link is private now , i need english patch pls badly can some1 help me i cant understand the lock code for character when i log in i cant start my game but i created a character pls help me T_T u can also email me @ kyonicoh00@yahoo.com thanks! any help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
EmperorS

PostSubject: Dragon Nest   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi,
first great guid helps me really.
but now u have this problem and i hope u gyus can help .

Back to top Go down
LonelyExile
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 pm

okay those pics you posted are for a pin you have to set one on your account, it's for more security Razz
Back to top Go down
leyon
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:54 pm

which dragon nest or u all on CH,KR or JP?
Back to top Go down
apengski

PostSubject: ERROR   Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm

when i download the 3rd 1 which is faster i install it but cant open because there's an error of ????.png image cant run pls help me. T.T
Back to top Go down
LonelyExile
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:49 am

Most of us who still play are on CN dragon nest.

and that PNG error, try downloading a different one Surprised or reinstalling. not much else i can think of besides that.
Back to top Go down
killen00
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:26 am

Can u repost the 5th pic the registration part ...bec when i click the link the view from the link is differrent from the 5th pic.....asap..^^...thnx
Back to top Go down
leyon
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 am

any1 on dn now ????????
Back to top Go down
iiii

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Mon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

where is the correct folder for the english patch??
Back to top Go down
well wee

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 pm

The website requires phone numbers now scratch
Back to top Go down
AlexBear

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Sun May 15, 2011 10:05 am

For all those saying the registration changed, its still the same you just have to switch it to that version. There's a section to your right with an option showing a person / phone . click the person and the right answer. there you go. My problem is that I can't install it >:\
Back to top Go down
Craxx
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Mon May 23, 2011 7:55 am

I can't download it ;o I downloaded sddownloader ( recomended link ) but it doesn't download the game. And another one gonna take 8h+ -.-
Back to top Go down
OsamaBin

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 am

Can any1 give me account ?
Would be great is someone ll give me cause i cant make one :S
And send me on pw.
Back to top Go down
Osama
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Wed May 25, 2011 9:21 am

Can any1 give me account ?
Would be great is someone ll give me cause i cant make one :S
And send me on pw.

Sory for that post Up.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler C

PostSubject: weird glitchy lag? o-o   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 pm

guys i have a problem my client is super glitchy. around every 10 seconds the client just freezes the video, for around 8-15 seconds. Then it goes back to normal, and when its not glitching it runs totally smoothly. I doubt its the detail because it even does that on the loading screen and also my computer can handle vindictus on highest settings with less lag ._. somebody please help
Back to top Go down
onin
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:51 am

can anyone help me with my problem pls... i cant connect to the game... i have the same problem as emperor posted above.. ABOUT THE PIN CODE thing.. i tried number combinations but it still dont work.. anyone pls tell me whats the right thing to do? thanks
Back to top Go down
T-Slayer

PostSubject: Error since patch 77( 05 july)   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 am

Crying or Very sad
any1 know what kind of error this is?
Back to top Go down
T-Slayer

PostSubject: re   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
Lumi
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 am

Ummm the register is now different then the guide says o.o. Wana start playing before OB :3
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
Donn

PostSubject: Can i play dragons nest here in philippines?   Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:59 am

please tell me if this is available here in philippines thank you
Back to top Go down
rickz10
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 am

can you pls tell me or show me what happens next after i click on the download page? because i cant continue to the download page that you post..thnx in advance...GoD bless too
Back to top Go down
rickz10
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 am

my another problem is after i dowload it i cant install it..help me plsss.. i really want this game
Back to top Go down
drax
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:45 pm

i cant seem to get the game to install the blue icon is at the bottom of my screen and the only possible thing i can get to come up is this:

Back to top Go down
Polaki
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:52 am

Dude i have a problem with the registration.
It sais that i have to put my phone number and a activation code wich i get with a text message on my phone please help me out :nowut:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download   

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Dragon's Nest Complete Registration+Download
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next