Vindictus' Colosseum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.   Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 pm

* Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946. * Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

* Both were shot in the back of the head in the presence of their wives. * Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln, made by Ford * Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

*Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. * Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. * Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson. * Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908. * Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.' Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'

* Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse. Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater. * Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

I found this fact on a cool website that is interesting. and if you liked this then you should check it out. The site is ... http://www.omg-facts.com/
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:58 am

Conspiracy!!! lul. xD

crazy facts. o_o I'll have to go see that site..

Back to top Go down
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:04 am

syncline wrote:
Conspiracy!!! lul. xD

crazy facts. o_o I'll have to go see that site..
Yeah, i found out about the site from the youtube channel they have. (I'm a youtube addict.)
Back to top Go down
Heroic
Colossus God

PostSubject: Re: There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 am

I've read this one, it's interesting.

There's also a conspiracy on Michael Jackson if you guys would like to check that out.

PostSubject: Re: There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:31 am

Even if its a conspiracy, the facts being true (such as dates) just make it weird XD

I believe theres also something about them being killed while they were pushing for more rights or something like that. Cant remember. But basically: Southern bigots did it. Razz

Im not one for conspiracies. Theyre interesting to know about though

Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Aikuza wrote:
Even if its a conspiracy, the facts being true (such as dates) just make it weird XD

I believe theres also something about them being killed while they were pushing for more rights or something like that. Cant remember. But basically: Southern bigots did it. Razz

Im not one for conspiracies. Theyre interesting to know about though

Yeah i thought it was interesting to share with you all. glad you liked it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.   

Back to top Go down

There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1