Vindictus' Colosseum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you had any special powers what would it be?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm

for me i would want the ability to do alchemy so i can convert useless junk to platinum yay
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:13 pm

teleportation or something I guess.

Back to top Go down
Jinyeon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Power to control time, oh yea. Gambling maximized + never die, but still mortal so I'm considered human ^^
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am

Ability to absorb colors around me and create a blast from my palms of that color as well as my eyes luminate with that color Surprised

Mausoleum: Sword Lann-14
Back to top Go down
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am

Having a super brain. Smile
Back to top Go down
evanui
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:43 am

Something like this would be nice.

If I ignored any possible ramifications or changes to my own self, then omniscience could be nifty.

Controlling time, like Jinyeon said, is pretty nifty and trumps a lot of other powers too Surprised.

If you think about it a lot (and I have, because I can't even count how many times I've been asked this question Surprised), then another issue could be how the power affects you. Having a ridiculous power could certainly change your life for the worse. In this respect, I think the best power would be a small power like having good luck, or perhaps the power to change yourself.
Back to top Go down
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:27 am

evanui wrote:
Something like this would be nice.

If I ignored any possible ramifications or changes to my own self, then omniscience could be nifty.

Controlling time, like Jinyeon said, is pretty nifty and trumps a lot of other powers too Surprised.

If you think about it a lot (and I have, because I can't even count how many times I've been asked this question Surprised), then another issue could be how the power affects you. Having a ridiculous power could certainly change your life for the worse. In this respect, I think the best power would be a small power like having good luck, or perhaps the power to change yourself.

I can totally agree with you, most likely every super power would have consequences. but even having good luck or other stuff like if you were to have a super brain like i said you would have prosecution on cheating on things same thing with good luck. just have to know how to use your power if you had one.
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 am

Any power when abused would have ramifications.

Back to top Go down
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 am

Right, like making day to day actions. Cause and Effect. Has anyone watched the show called heroes? it's been canceled for some time now but it's pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:02 am

I've seen Heroes.

What I'd really want is that regenerating ability that girl had.

I've even played with the idea of making clones of myself that way. Think about it. If I cut myself in half, my two halves would regenerate to make two me's. Right? Razz

I'll make an army. Then I can take ova the world! >Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:06 am

The power to dispense coffee from my left index finger and tequila from my right. The possibilities are endless!
Back to top Go down
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 am

Arcantae wrote:
The power to dispense coffee from my left index finger and tequila from my right. The possibilities are endless!

Indeed they are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Malachai
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:00 am

Psychokinesis.

The ability to control unwilling people and make them do what I want them to do.

Yes I understand that this may possibly have an adverse reaction, like I dunno... change me into an arch villain...

I'm good with that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 am

Basically, I just want to fly like freaking superman.
Back to top Go down
0zero0
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:15 pm

i would like to go back in time or future like other guys said because i would use it on tests if i get it wrong or bad situations.
Back to top Go down
xzile40
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:05 am

The ability to make food magically pop in my hands. That way if somebody were to ask me (this does happen a lot to me) to go make them something to eat, id just snap my fingers and say "there!".
Back to top Go down
Doll
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:34 am

I wish I can have the power to find the cure to all the known and unknown diseases so that not only me, but others can apply the cure to the patients. ^^
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 pm

I'd want to be able to shapeshift. Although I wouldn't turn into animals or anything like that. I'd want to sprout sword arms like Alex Mercer!

I would have said the power to turn back time but we saw how that worked out for Tim from Braid.

PS: Doll, that's a sweet but extremely lame power ^^
Back to top Go down
LunateLights

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm

I would want the ability to transfer my consciousness into another vessel. WOOT! give meh ur body so i can do dirty things to it! yeah!
lul.

IGNs:
FeIix - Lann
DoNotEnter - stEvie
Sonate - Fiona
MrCuddleCups - Karok
-
DN:
Valtz - Swordmaster
LardAss - Mercenary
Back to top Go down
FlameFox
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm

To be God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had any special powers what would it be?   

Back to top Go down

If you had any special powers what would it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossus :: Colossus General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: