Vindictus' Colosseum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:18 pm

so i was on youtube watching game trailers when i came across this awesome game. Now if your the kind of person that likes good graphics in a game then this game is probably not for you but to the person who always wanted to make an island in the sky, blow up an island, or just explore the seemingly endless cave, Then this game is for you. right now i'm working on making a sky fortress and it'll be sweet. So the game enters beta mode on the 20th so if you want to check it out and you like it then i would recommend buying it buy then. it only cost about 15$ but if you buy it by the 20th all the updates made to the game is free. and now without further due Here is the review about it done by IGN entertainment.

And an awesome build from a person who has too much time on there hands.
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:16 pm

The oldschool feeling to this is awesome. I don't have time for more games but this looks really fun.

Back to top Go down
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Well, when you find the time, its a good game to play to just relax.
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:40 am

I play the first halo and like WarCraft3 on Bnet to relax Razz
But yea that looks like a nice nostalgic game

Mausoleum: Sword Lann-14
Back to top Go down
Xitch
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Ya, that's another huge game going on right now, it's like 15 euros. Plus it's getting upgraded to Minecraft Beta which is 20 euros but if you have the first one you get the beta one absolutely free.

If you're interested in seeing more stuff, there's a guy on youtube who works with Machinima named SeaNanners. He does a Minecraft commentary series.
Back to top Go down
BrassHawk15
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Xitch wrote:
Ya, that's another huge game going on right now, it's like 15 euros. Plus it's getting upgraded to Minecraft Beta which is 20 euros but if you have the first one you get the beta one absolutely free.

If you're interested in seeing more stuff, there's a guy on youtube who works with Machinima named SeaNanners. He does a Minecraft commentary series.
Yeah, a lot of people make videos on minecraft, some are outrageous as well. like this one dude did a scale model of the star trek enterprise. heres the video if you want to know more.

Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:20 am

Yep...that's the Enterprise O.o I've heard of this game. I'd probably make my own house, and maybe a small castle or something - then get bored. My son on the other hand LOOOOVES Legos...and this seems quite Lego-ish. My heart lies more with LittleBig Planet though, where you can create machines and s***. Still, thanks for showing! I will probably buy into it cuz I'm just like that.
Back to top Go down
0zero0
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:26 pm

GOD THIS LOOKS HELLA FUN EVEN TOUGH ITS OLD SCHOOL BUT THE CREATIVITY ITS LIKE SUPER COOL.
Back to top Go down
Luktus

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:24 am

Minecraft will always be the coolest game in my books i play it whenever I'm bored Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.   

Back to top Go down

Minecraft, the coolest game you probably never heard of.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1