Grant the wish of the poster above you

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:29 am

I R srsly bored at work, so here's how you play:

The poster above you posts a wish. The person directly below grants the wish, but with an unfortunate consequence.

EXAMPLE!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Make sure when you grant a wish, you include a wish of your own to keep the game going.

I'll go first!

I wish I could time travel.
Back to top Go down
Xioli
Führer

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 am

Wish granted! But your preception of time itself is innaccurate so you sometimes get stuck in time traffic for 12 years. I wish I had a cabana bowl.
Back to top Go down
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:35 pm

I granted your wish by ordering a crate of cabana bowl to be dropped to your location from orbit but then the crate and all of its contents burned up during atmosphere re-entry ..................... shit. I wish I can swim in concrete
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Your wish is granted! You now have the rare ability to swim in concrete. Unfortunately, you also immediately discover you are now unable to walk normally on any concrete surface and result in most, if not all of your clothes constantly covered in cement mix.

I wish I could eat all the pizza in the world and suffer the health ramifications.
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Your wish is granted! I inserted a pizza magnet into your stomach, so all the pizza in the world will be sucked into it, unfortunately you won't be able to catch them all through your digestive tract so you will be impaled by pizza.

I wish for the power to control weather.

Back to top Go down
rirutu
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Granted! Unfortunately, your ability to control weather screws up weather patterns in other parts of the world, sinking the world into chaos.

I wish I could turn invisible whenever I felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Your wish is granted! You can now turn invisible any time you like. Unfortunately, you are unable to make your clothes invisible, which would mean, you would be exploring the world invisible, but also totally naked.

I wish Nexon would release quality updates for the NA server tonight.
Back to top Go down
Xioli
Führer

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 am

Wish granted! Patch fail.

I wish a bank would be open so I could cash my paycheck right now.
Back to top Go down
Xioli
Führer

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm

granted my own wish bitch

MWAHAHA
Back to top Go down
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:32 pm

nooooooo you didn't wish for something
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:02 pm

kyo broke the chain )8m...

I grant your wish again, cept after you cash your check some dood on a bicycle mugs you, lul.

I wish for the ability to steal shiz like a pro.

Back to top Go down
Archnewtron
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Granted. Unfortunatly you have the most pure conscience in the world and will immediatly go to the cops to report what you have stolen receiving maximum sentences for your crimes.

I wish for the voice of Antonio Banderas

Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:59 am

Granted. But you can only speak Spanish.

I wish I had an iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Xioli
Führer

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 am

Granted. No charger.

I wish I had 10823490823490830893490 dollars.
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:05 am

Granted, but then you cause worldwide inflation and your money ends up being worthless.

I wish I could be a darts champion.

Back to top Go down
Amity
Minotaur Bait

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:40 am

Wish granted but every time you throw a dart this a kitty like this dies.

not that you care of course. ;-;

I wish for angie and kyo to adopt me
Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Granted. But you are eternally dependent on them and can't do anything.

I wish I could meet the real Santa Claus.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:57 pm

You meet the real Santa...shortly before Chris Hanson arrives.

I wish I had a robot that made me on demand delicious Dim Sum.
Back to top Go down
LunateLights

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Talan wrote:
You meet the real Santa...shortly before Chris Hanson arrives.

I wish I had a robot that made me on demand delicious Dim Sum.

You purchase the the robot online and choose Double-Express Same-Day Delivery. You are mailed the robot within a matter of hours and enjoy instant, on demand delicious Dim Sum for a week. You are happy and content.

All of a sudden, you see a commercial saying that the new DiSu-9.1k Dim Sum Instant Gourmet Robot Model is on mass recall due to a design flaw in which the robot's battery acid would leak into food from slight openings between the finger joints. The contents of the batteries are very acidic.

The commercial continues to state that the DiSu-9.1k is now discontinued and all current models are on recall and are to be returned for disassembly. Of all the models released into the public, approximately 95% of all consumers are expected to be victims of severe sulfuric acid poisoning. There is a 99.999% mortality rate for consumers who have been using the product for more than 3 days. Fuck your life.

I wish that I had the capability to utilize my brain to its fullest and be able to process multiple instances of focused, cognitive thought.

IGNs:
FeIix - Lann
DoNotEnter - stEvie
Sonate - Fiona
MrCuddleCups - Karok
-
DN:
Valtz - Swordmaster
LardAss - Mercenary
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Wish granted you now have that which you have described but neglected to find a reason to controll this power so you soke in all the worlds thoughts and ideas and you now know everything there is to know about everything......you are now the most depressed human being because there is nothing left for you to experience because you know EVERYTHINGGG! Muahaha

I wish i could last longer during sex Very Happy (sorry for perversion)
(and sorry for being so blunt)

Mausoleum: Sword Lann-14
Back to top Go down
Luktus

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Obsessive wrote:
Wish granted you now have that which you have described but neglected to find a reason to controll this power so you soke in all the worlds thoughts and ideas and you now know everything there is to know about everything......you are now the most depressed human being because there is nothing left for you to experience because you know EVERYTHINGGG! Muahaha

I wish i could last longer during sex Very Happy (sorry for perversion)
(and sorry for being so blunt)

Wish Granted. But now that you last longer you lost the ability to have an Orgasm.

I wish to be the owner of a mass Video Making Company.
Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:00 am

Granted. You own Sega and you can't play any games by any other company. Ever.

I wish I had a pet dragon that will do my bidding.
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 am

Wish granted but the dragon is 6 inches tall can't breathe fire or any other element just a little lizard with nub wings.

I wish for lightening powers!

Mausoleum: Sword Lann-14
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Obsessive wrote:
Wish granted but the dragon is 6 inches tall can't breathe fire or any other element just a little lizard with nub wings.

I wish for lightening powers!

Wish Granted! Unfortunately, you have ZERO control of your newfound powers and proceed to zap everyone at random.

I wish I was at Disneyland right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Archnewtron
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:46 am

Wish granted but the Corporation heads at Disneyland instituted a new "You must be this tall to ride all the rides" and you do not reach over the bar so you cannot go on any rides. Just get to look at the fun all the taller people are having.

I wish for a hottub Gratto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   

Back to top Go down

Grant the wish of the poster above you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next