HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grant the wish of the poster above you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xioli
Führer

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 am

Wish granted but it becomes a really broken hot tub time machine and you will always have to visit eras that you don't want to visit.

I wish for a blanket
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Wish granted! You receive a SUPER cuddly and warm blanket...laced with smallpox.

I wish I could dance.
Back to top Go down
Xioli
Führer

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:55 pm

wish granted!

but only the tango and nothing more

I wish I was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Granted! But you attract only D-bags and repel good honest guys.

I wish I had a debit card with infinite money inside.
Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Granted. A debit card appeared on your counter with infinite money inside of it. Unfortunately, infinite money packed into such a small card is aweful heavy. You try to pick it up but can't. You now have a permanent plastic card decoration on your counter.

BUT WAIT!!! You can make online purchases!! DOH...It asked for the 3 digit pin on the back of the card. Bum clouds.

I wish I could quit my job and open up a successfull sandwich shop.
Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Granted. You are very successful.

So successful that the Italian mob branch of sandwich makers known as Quiznos begin to feel the competition. They "convince" your employees to quit and start spreading false rumors around your products to the customers.

You don't give up and become a successful one-man restaurant. So, they "whack" you. Razz

(Lawled hard on the heavy debit card one! Very Happy)

I wish I released a pheromone that would attract all hot women. (Like in those axe commercials)
Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Granted. You step outside and immediately see a hot red-head running towards you. She grabs your hand and pulls you inside to make whoopie. Halfway through the intense, greatest sex of your life, you see her husband standing at your bedroom door with a shotgun aimed at you. Just as he's ready to pull the trigger, a blonde hits him from behind with a baseball bat and the asks if she can join the red-head and you. Very Happy

Excellent! After the threesome, you have to poop. You push the 2 hotties off of you and head to the bathroom, shutting the door behind. No sooner do you sit down then the door opens - both women standing there, plus a third. You get stage fright and can't go. Sad

As you're trying to push the 3 girls out, 2 more come walking into the bathroom. You realize then that you will never be alone again. After a week of not being able to overcome the fear of pooping in front of hot women, you get very sick.

I wish scientists would hurry up and invent teleporting.
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 am

xDDDDDDD Lawl at the post above me

Ahem wish granted but when they invent the tele-porter they name it something stupid like moving to place machine, and when they start to test it out they set it to one location and that is ur house, and guess what they are sending thru the moving place machine?All the dirty dirty garbage they have no use for in the world Very Happy

I wish for the ability to be the most persuasive man in the universe

Mausoleum: Sword Lann-14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grant the wish of the poster above you   

Back to top Go down

Grant the wish of the poster above you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossus :: Colossus General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: