Vindictus' Colosseum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:21 pm

continue the story with 1 sentence only, not 2, not 3, not 4, not n, n= any positive integer except for 1

Story begins here:

I walked out of my front door one morning to a sunny and super hot day.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:44 pm

A stampede of wildebeests shook the ground beneath me as I stopped in my tracks.
Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:05 pm

With my hunting bow in hand, I sniffed the air to catch wind of which direction the wildebeests were stampeeding.
Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:41 pm

I attach an mini-grenade to the tip of the arrow, realizing that a single arrow can not kill several wildebeests.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Knowing the full weight of what a single explosive arrow was capable of, I nervously activate the mini grenade, draw my hunting bow, and aim steadily.
Back to top Go down
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Just as I was about to shoot at the wildebeests, an angry warthog broke out of the forest beside me and started to charge directly at me.
Back to top Go down
Xioli
F├╝hrer

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 am

The angry warthog snarled out, "why'd u eat my cheezburgerz?111!!1" and I said, "non, i dids not eat chur cheezburgers!11!", however it dun listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 am

So i took out my hunting knife and swiftly stabbed its genitals

Mausoleum: Sword Lann-14
Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 am

After hearing a *PFFFFFFFFF* and seeing the angry, snarling, cheezburgerz-loving warthog deflate - I realized this was not a real warthog...those were not real genitalia...and that this was all a well planned diversion.
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 am

The warthog dashed out of the trees with clones screaming "BELIEVE IT", i suddenly thought *oh hells no* and readied my mini explosive bow and arrow for an epic fight

Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm

In the midst of all the confusion, a wild Snorlax appears!!!!!
Back to top Go down
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Instead of catching the snorlax, i shot a grenade into its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:46 pm

The 10,000 warthog clones immediately stopped their charge to stare at the dead snorlax, then slowly turned to me and began to bow their heads.
Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:59 pm

I walked out of my front door one morning to a sunny and super hot day. A stamped of wildebeests shook the ground beneath me as I stopped in my tracks. With my hunting bow in hand, I sniffed the air to catch wind of which direction the wildebeests were stampeeding. I attached a mini-grenade to the tip of an arrow, realizing that a single arrow would not kill several wildebeests. Knowing the full weight of what a single explosive arrow was capable of, I nervously activated the mini grenade, drew my hunting bow, and aimed steadily.

Just as I was about to shoot at the wildebeests, an angry warthog broke out of the forest beside me and started to charge directly towards me. The angry warthog snarled, "Why'd U eat my cheezburgerz?111!!1", and I replied, "Non, I dids not eat chur cheezburgers!11!"; however, it dun listen to me. I took out my hunting knife and swiftly stabbed its genitals.

After hearing a *PFFFFFFFFF* noise and seeing the angry, snarling, cheezburgerz-loving warthog deflate - I realized that he was NOT a real warthog...those were NOT real genitalia...and that this had all been a well planned diversion. The real warthog dashed out of the trees with his clones screaming "BELIEVE IT!", and I suddenly thought, "Oh hells no" while readying my mini-explosive bow and arrows for an epic fight.

In the midst of all the confusion, a wild Snorlax appeared!! Instead of catching the Snorlax, I shot a grenade-arrow into its mouth. The 10,000 warthog clones immediately stopped their charge to stare at the dead Snorlax, then slowly turned to me and began to bow their heads.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:01 pm

The center of the clone pack parted, and a dark-brown and white tortoiseshell cat trodded toward me and spoke.
Back to top Go down
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 pm

"So it was the snorlax sob that ate our cheeseburgerz, I apologize for falsely accusing you," said the wise cat, "to make up for this blunder, i shall present to you this gift"
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 am

And so levitated out of the cat tortoise shell a mystical golden Turtle armor ,the cat said" I shall grant you the Armor of the Tortoise god "Bresiant" use it wisely. *Zelda obtain item music plays"

Back to top Go down
Arcantae
Skilled Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 am

Wearing the mystical, golden turtle armor, I had the power to spin on my back really fast and use my flailing limbs to break through ice.
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:31 am

And so i embarked to planet bryyo (from metroid prime) the ice planet in which i had to free princess peach from the evil clutches of the koopa king in a break dance/ice competition
Back to top Go down
Blax3
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Son: Mom can I lick the bowl please?
Mom: No, you have to flush like everyone else
Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What?
Back to top Go down
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Obsessive wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)   

Back to top Go down

let's play the sentence game (good and funny writers come here, jk all are welcome)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1