HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A very depressing story (fml moment)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luktus

PostSubject: A very depressing story (fml moment)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 am

"OMG,Lucktus where have you been?! Very Happy"

Well let me start off saying it's not Lucktus where is lucktus? oh he's dead it's josh right now.

So for the past few..months we've been having trouble with health and when i say we i mean my dad (My dad recently had a heart attack blood clots ulcers....atop of some other things i don't remember did i mention that his kidneys might be failing?) so my dad was in the hospital for a good 5-6 months, now lets fast foreword about a month he's out of the hospital and he's back to work doing good but then SURPRISE!! he lost his job so now he has no job and we're getting kicked out of our house because we can't pay rent (Have to be out by Sunday morning at about 9) So tonight we're turning off the internet in about 7 minutes so if i have alot of spelling errors just ignore them. i wanted to make this longer explaining whats been going on in more detail but again...i have to finish this in 7 minutes....

So now turns out we're going to stay with my uncle for about i don't know, till my dad finds a job AND a house, god knows that's going to take forever. so no i haven't been playing Aion that whole time i was off i was trying to catch up in homework due to all the shit that's going on right now and the fact that i missed ALOT of school...... Fuck my life.

1/27/11
Back to top Go down
Xioli
F├╝hrer

PostSubject: Re: A very depressing story (fml moment)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:10 am

I'm so sorry to see you in this state Luktus.
Times are rough, but believe me it will get better.
My dad gambled away our house and we were homeless not once, but twice,
my dad having to live off a burger a day.
However, if you stay hopeful and you do your best at everything you do things will turn
alright. Don't give up.

I hope your dad gets better and finds a job to help support your family.
My best regards to you. You'll be in my prayers n_n
Back to top Go down
Jinyeon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: A very depressing story (fml moment)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:22 pm

thats.. terrible.

Wish you the best of luck and god speed.

You are in my prayers Josh. Hope it turns for the better soon.
Back to top Go down
freefoodnow
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: A very depressing story (fml moment)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm

hang in there man, both you and your father made it this far, and that for sure took a lot of will, so keep on striving
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: A very depressing story (fml moment)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 pm

oh man, I hope things get better for you soon. as long as you don't give up, everything will work out eventually, hang in there.

Back to top Go down
FlameFox
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: A very depressing story (fml moment)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Aww man, I know you'll get through this. You're da bomb! Life has smacked us all in the face, I'm here for you, and I know everyone here at Colossus is too. If you EVER need anything, please just lemme know if you needa vent out your emotions. All you can do now is wait, and if you really wanna help out your father, get a job.

~You can do this, brotha

Back to top Go down
Obsessive
Vindictus Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A very depressing story (fml moment)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 am

You will be in all of our Prayers Josh :/ and those of you who don't pray we wish you luck
Man if i knew ur adress id probably send you some money but my fam would get mad at me for sending money to a "Con artist" haha

Mausoleum: Sword Lann-14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very depressing story (fml moment)   

Back to top Go down

A very depressing story (fml moment)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossus :: Colossus General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: