Similar topics

Share | 

Leveling Smart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Leveling Smart   Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Everyone knows that Karok is coming out and I wanted to put out a leveling guide for people that want to get that Karok to 70 asap. I don't think someone has written something on this yet too....Mabination normally has everything. But I couldn't find it. And the Nexon forums search function is not very good....
So!
I've wondered if people have different methods for leveling quickly. Whether it being 2-man raids or soloing, I hope everyone can have a some input. Smile

What did YOU do to level?

I'll keep it organized and will probably change it when necessary.

Levels 1-19:
Do all the storyline quests for experience and titles.

Levels 20-36:
Battle Quest:
-Dethrone the White Tyrant-

Levels 36-41:
Battle Quest:
-White Tyrant's Challenge-

Levels 41-51:
Battle Quest:
-Hidden-

or

Duo @43 with staff Evy (golem):
-Nightmare at the Ruins-

Levels 51-61:
Battle Quest:
-Hidden-

or

-Nightmare at the Ruins-

or

-Irukul-

Levels 61-70:
So far, there are no armors past level 61. No missions. There is no reason to grind to 70.

Tips & Tricks:

Never lay off the quests. Those titles and stuff are priceless.

One of the key ways to net exp (and gold) is to farm everything you need. It might take awhile but if you farm for every drop you need for a quest, every equipment item and so on you will gain a lot of exp.

Gathering materials for your level 56 set saves money and indirectly gives lots of xp.

Use the double xp events to your advantage.

Ask for assists or duo with someone(to be elaborated later)

PS: This would be invaluable to newbies and people that have not reached the level cap yet. I'll edit this and credit you for your information.

Credits:
Jinyeon Aka. JungLi
Eclipso
MrMasu

Last edited by Golden Dragon on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jinyeon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Smart   Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 am

quest until you were able to do white tyrant

keep questing, once your out of quests, ask someone for assist for white tyrant or duo it with them.

after that keep questing until you hit Hidden. Again ask for assists or duo with someone. Once again keep up the quests.

Never lay off the quests. Those titles and stuff are priceless. Once you run out of quests go back to hidden.

1-70 can be achieved in a week if you go hardcore. (18hours+ a day) You will still need someone on hand higher level to assist you in leveling.
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Smart   Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 pm

yurs, I agree with jin. also if you're evie you can duo lagho for more exp.

Back to top Go down
Golden Dragon
Forum Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Smart   Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Jinyeon wrote:
quest until you were able to do white tyrant

keep questing, once your out of quests, ask someone for assist for white tyrant or duo it with them.

after that keep questing until you hit Hidden. Again ask for assists or duo with someone. Once again keep up the quests.

Never lay off the quests. Those titles and stuff are priceless. Once you run out of quests go back to hidden.

1-70 can be achieved in a week if you go hardcore. (18hours+ a day) You will still need someone on hand higher level to assist you in leveling.

@Jin

Question. When someone reaches level 36 for -White Tyrant's Challenge-, they should grind on that instead of -Dethrone the White Tyrant- right? Until they reach -Hidden- at level 41.

Question 2. When you say have assists, you mean have someone begin a solo battle, then ask for an assist to get a duo-like battle. But all the xp goes to the single soloer. That's correct right? Maybe you could phrase it better than me...

I feel a little silly for forgetting to mention to keep up with all quests for xp and titles. Thanks reminding me Smile

@Syncline

Could you be more specific? You mean one staff evie one scythe evie? Or one staff/scythe evie with any other?

I'm probably going to add links for soloing the bosses from Mabination once this gets underway.
Back to top Go down
syncline
Silly Derp.

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Smart   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:08 pm

staff evies can summon golem to distract for lagho, and you'd need someone higher level for the dps. If you can keep up a quick run (~5mins), the exp is worth it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling Smart   

Back to top Go down

Leveling Smart
Page 1 of 1