Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum551
Share | 

Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shonkz
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 am

Woo i look cool

Last edited by Kryzer on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed picture for guild safety purposes)
Back to top Go down
genevriere
Town Guard

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:14 am

Did you buy another nx costume? (thought yours were red). or is that from the mod? The shield looks really badass!
Back to top Go down
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:59 pm

genevriere wrote:
Did you buy another nx costume? (thought yours were red). or is that from the mod? The shield looks really badass!

I believe it's the gift that LilMimi gave him
Back to top Go down
Shonkz
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:46 pm

yea dk got me it for 30 days, too cool to look towards the picture
Back to top Go down
Seinaru
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:02 am

Hello Everyone ^^;

My name is Seinaru, and im probably gonna be the only Mute Bi girl you will ever meet.

I am an Avid Gamer, and i Love to mod games.

I noticed the Modding Potential for this game, and decided to join. I only have a Simple request.

How do you get a Female Warrior?

A Simple link to a "How-to Mod Dragon's Nest" Guide would be helpful, along with a Download to Required files. Thank you to whoever helps me ^^;
Back to top Go down
eyes_08
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:28 am

uhmm..
regarding this DN mod..
does this work on Dragon NEst SEA?!
if it does.. can you kindly teach me how to apply it.. >.<
i got the DL links but i dont know how to apply them .

seriously i suck at reading manuals and instructions,

but i am a good listener.. Smile
please help meeeeee~

pls PM me guys ..

thanks guys.. ^_____^

Back to top Go down
Alwin
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Watch out what screenshots you post on main forums, just saying

http://dragonnest.nexon.net/community/forum#%2Fshowthread.php%3F34531-Question-for-Alteris-about-apearance-mods...%2Fpage3

They prob wont ban ppl, but just throwing it here
Back to top Go down
Zeeeke
Scrub

PostSubject: hello, just wanna ask how my costume MOD work .....   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:20 am

i've tried the haloween mod for cleric ... i only see it from other players Sad i cant see it from my character Sad(

i also want to know where to download the panama costume pack ?

Back to top Go down
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm

So awesome. So full of win. Have 800 some event points Kryzer.
Back to top Go down
awilda
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm

maple lol check your inbox please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am

Zeeeke wrote:
i've tried the haloween mod for cleric ... i only see it from other players Sad i cant see it from my character Sad(

i also want to know where to download the panama costume pack ?

The Panama Pack is there with a link.

You might need to have rare or epic armors on. Sometimes it is for specific armors.
Back to top Go down
Assume
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 am

zzzz need better mods pl0x
Back to top Go down
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am

Assume wrote:
zzzz need better mods pl0x

Lol try looking for some then and posting them in the thread. I got busy and actually have neglected this for some time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Assume
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 pm

alright steven! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ikkiau
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 pm

What mod's do you want there not hard to make
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ikkiau
awilda
Atrium Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 pm

mod is soooh hard to make cuz most software isnt user friendly
Back to top Go down
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 am

ikkiau wrote:

Well do you have any previous works on mods for Dragon Nest? If so, could you please post them or PM them to me so I can check them out.
Back to top Go down
IkatsuiKage
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:04 am

There any mods to make my sharpshooter male? XD

Not that I mind looking at the female rea... I mean character, but force gender lock sucks.
Back to top Go down
ikkiau
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:14 am

Kryzer wrote:
ikkiau wrote:

Well do you have any previous works on mods for Dragon Nest? If so, could you please post them or PM them to me so I can check them out.
I just make them for w.e outfit I'm currently wearing to the costume I want, and maybe alittle bit of color editing (Although 90% of the time the colors more hassle then its worth)

dl.dropbox.com/u/14826289/Resource01-black%20big%20bow%20halloween01.pak
dl.dropbox.com/u/14826289/Resource01-Half%20epic%20Half%20rare%2024%20outfit.pak

Toss those in and find me in game to match the gear sets (Or just look at people with some of my gear and see half sets lol)

Edit: Wont let me link lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ikkiau
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 am

IkatsuiKage wrote:

Not that I mind looking at the female rea... I mean character, but force gender lock sucks.

I don't think there is. I know there are gender mods for warrior and pally tho. It's quite a bit of work from what I read to get everything to work together. Maybe in the future, someone will have it down. I'll post any updates when I find anything.
Back to top Go down
Kryzer
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 am

ikkiau wrote:
Kryzer wrote:
ikkiau wrote:

I just make them for w.e outfit I'm currently wearing to the costume I want, and maybe alittle bit of color editing (Although 90% of the time the colors more hassle then its worth)

dl.dropbox.com/u/14826289/Resource01-black%20big%20bow%20halloween01.pak
dl.dropbox.com/u/14826289/Resource01-Half%20epic%20Half%20rare%2024%20outfit.pak

Toss those in and find me in game to match the gear sets (Or just look at people with some of my gear and see half sets lol)

Edit: Wont let me link lol

Just take a screenshot of your mods and post it into the forum.
Back to top Go down
IkatsuiKage
Battle Guard

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:02 am

Kryzer wrote:
IkatsuiKage wrote:

I don't think there is. I know there are gender mods for warrior and pally tho. It's quite a bit of work from what I read to get everything to work together. Maybe in the future, someone will have it down. I'll post any updates when I find anything.

Cool I'll keep a look out for it then.

Will probably be weird/gay with the female movements if they do make a male mod though... but will have to see what it would look like.
Back to top Go down
zipperz738
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 am

Wait theres mods for this game to change skins Very Happy This is AWESOMMMMMMMMMEEEEE
Back to top Go down
erotica
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 am

Hello guys! I finally found a way on how to use 1 piece costume even tho you don't have a 1 piece Cash costume, + i found a way on how to wear Sorcerer's costume for your Archer!

Back to top Go down
iB3AST
Colossus Savage

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 am

Hi erotica, new member? Which part of southeast asia are you from? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum   Today at 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Dragon Nest Mods :: Moved to new forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next