Similar topics

Share | 

[HIRING] Livestreamers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: [HIRING] Livestreamers   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:59 pm

We have Heroic, Wiggles, Iohanna and several other players who are capable of Livestreaming. You can also press 'Scroll Lock' to record a video but not everyone has the codecs (software) to play the recording. Thus, we are looking for people with experience posting Livestreams and Youtube videos of in-game PvP. Ideally those with an RTS/MOBA background, so that we can get commentated Tournament Livestreams.

This is a high-priority with a large amount of Event Points available to all Livestreamers. You will be sharing a Livestream channel and Youtube channel, with the goal of creating an active source of guild-related media for PvP. If there are any recording issues on your end then you will be disqualified. I am currently contacting Iohanna, Wiggles, Heroic and a few Starcraft commentators.
Back to top Go down
MapleSyrup
Community Leader

PostSubject: Re: [HIRING] Livestreamers   Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Ash, Iohanna, Heroic, Wiggles, Arec, Shonkz, Heroine, Assume, Furyy and Genevriere. Please contact me so that we can contact your event points prizes together.

I also wish to contact Vanity (an Argenta guild with livestreamers), and some Starcraft 2 commentators.
Back to top Go down
ikkiau
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: [HIRING] Livestreamers   Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:34 pm

My net/computer is capable of streaming, I also have access to quite a few viewers via my youtube channel, twitch.tv/finalreq
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/ikkiau
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HIRING] Livestreamers   

Back to top Go down

[HIRING] Livestreamers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1