Vindictus' Colosseum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazypuppy
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Alrighty~ for those of you guys that have trouble log in, always timed out at Wait List countdown~ Here's a solution. Wink

Once the game launched, do not click on "Velskud" right away. Instead, wait till the screen start to panel and pass the first bride, then click on the "Velskud" channel. At this point, you'll be prompted with the wait list and you will not be time out. Very Happy

Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
LastExile
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 pm

i haven't been able to login for 3 days now. keep getting E3 error or launch initialize failed or something new every day. last time i tried it started up but dced me before i could choose server. idk whats wrong, i tried every solution i could think of. reinstalling didn't work, closing my browser normally and through task manager didn't work, as well as relogging on the main site.

i will try to get on tomorrow at work but well...idk how its gonna go. wish me luck Sad.
Back to top Go down
Antique
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Crazypuppy
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 am

LastExile wrote:
i haven't been able to login for 3 days now. keep getting E3 error or launch initialize failed or something new every day. last time i tried it started up but dced me before i could choose server. idk whats wrong, i tried every solution i could think of. reinstalling didn't work, closing my browser normally and through task manager didn't work, as well as relogging on the main site.

i will try to get on tomorrow at work but well...idk how its gonna go. wish me luck Sad.

do you happen to have any mods in your DN? scratch I would suggest a clean install + check and see if your firewall/ anti-virus is blocking it as well.

p.s. Clean install = uninstall it completely and all the folders associate w/ it, then install again afro
Back to top Go down
LastExile
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

no i have no mods Sad. i think it might just be firefox, seems a lot of people are having compatibility issues with DN and firefox. but i guess i could open up IE just for the sake of starting the game...i just hate browsers other than firefox so i could never use IE or anything else for any other function.
Back to top Go down
Crazypuppy
Colossus Member

PostSubject: Re: Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:10 pm

LastExile wrote:
no i have no mods Sad. i think it might just be firefox, seems a lot of people are having compatibility issues with DN and firefox. but i guess i could open up IE just for the sake of starting the game...i just hate browsers other than firefox so i could never use IE or anything else for any other function.

Haha~ I know what you mean. Personally I use IE to launch too, it always fails when i'm using FireFox. However, recently FireFox just updated again to another version, perhaps the problem would be solved. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!   

Back to top Go down

Have Trouble Log In? Tired of "Wait list time out?" Click Here~!
Page 1 of 1